Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   3-4 since patch #2 (/forums/showthread.php?t=381622)

Dianwei32 12-10-2009 08:55 PM

3-4 since patch #2

I've been using 4-3 defenses for almost all of my time playing Madden 10 since that was the only way I could get any pressure/sacks with psychic CPU QBs who could automatically throw it away at the last possible second. However my favorite team is the Cowboys and I've been wanting to use them in a Franchise, but the 3-4 defense has always been a sticking point for me.

I know that the patch \fixed sack numbers for 3-4 OLBs (a 3-4 OLB will frequently be the sack leader in my franchises), but what about in-game? Do elite OLBs like D-Ware get good pressure/sacks in HUM/CPU or HUM/HUM games?

Scott 12-10-2009 09:19 PM

Re: 3-4 since patch #2

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dianwei32 (Post 2040542107)
I've been using 4-3 defenses for almost all of my time playing Madden 10 since that was the only way I could get any pressure/sacks with psychic CPU QBs who could automatically throw it away at the last possible second. However my favorite team is the Cowboys and I've been wanting to use them in a Franchise, but the 3-4 defense has always been a sticking point for me.

I know that the patch \fixed sack numbers for 3-4 OLBs (a 3-4 OLB will frequently be the sack leader in my franchises), but what about in-game? Do elite OLBs like D-Ware get good pressure/sacks in HUM/CPU or HUM/HUM games?

In my OF game against the Saints using the Cowboys I had 3 sacks and got good pressure on Brees.