Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   How are the injurys in the game post patch. (/forums/showthread.php?t=382333)

mel125 12-14-2009 09:39 AM

How are the injurys in the game post patch.

I havent played madden since they release the patch. One problem I had was lack on injurys for human players. Even when I up the sliders there were still little injurys. Did they fix that with the patch.

NoSubs 12-14-2009 01:38 PM

Re: How are the injurys in the game post patch.

Before the patch, I played a whole season without one injury where the player was out longer than the game he was injured in.

After the patch, I have played four games, and I had one injury longer than just the game (one week injury to one of my starting defensive ends).

countryboy 12-14-2009 01:49 PM

I don't really see a difference in the amount of injuries in game, post patch vs pre-patch.

Valdarez 12-15-2009 06:03 AM

I have seen a few more serious injuries (Romo broke a finger during testing! lol), but not sure if it's the patch or just coincidence. Really need to play through an entire season before I have a good feel of it.

Did they ever release a full patch release for what was changed?

BroMontana82 12-15-2009 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valdarez (Post 2040555700)
Did they ever release a full patch release for what was changed?

i don't see a difference either.

http://maddennfl.easports.com/blog.a...2ndTitleUpdate

DarthRambo 12-15-2009 11:44 AM

Me either...I end up turning sim injuries off after week 8 cuz of the ridiculous amount of injuries for cpu players compared to my ZERO. Just trying to make it somewhat fair. Is there a way to turn in game injuries up??

And another thing that bothers me is that over half the injuries are OL'men??? How does a OLmen get a broken jaw, seriously?? Maybe a knee or ankle injury, but not a broken jaw.

NoSubs 12-15-2009 04:32 PM

Trinity, that's a pretty good idea. By week 8 there are enough injuries to account for a season's worth, I think I will shut mine off then too. Maybe only turning them on right before and after I play a game, just in case I finally get one longer than a week.

I did try turning the injury slider up, but it just results in so many of those injuries where the player will return soon, none of the longer ones that the CPU teams experience.