Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Online Franchise Roster Update? (/forums/showthread.php?t=382386)

circasurvive 12-14-2009 02:50 PM

Online Franchise Roster Update?

Does anyone know if they ever intend on improving this? I understand player progression but player progression still remains even with updated rosters. Offline franchises have the updated rosters so why not improve online?

The online franchise is starting to bore me because I normally play with the same 32 people. We do a new draft every 5 franchise years and we advance twice a day weekdays and 3 times on weekends (6 min quarters and 15 sec run off). So naturally we finish leagues in about 3 weeks. We've run so many drafts that we end up all drafting the same players and its the same teams every league. With roster updates that would eliminate the boring same old same old online franchise is currently updating.

RavensFan2k3 12-14-2009 03:15 PM

Re: Online Franchise Roster Update?

hold on...i dont understand what you're asking

circasurvive 12-14-2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 (Post 2040553342)
hold on...i dont understand what you're asking

They dont update the online franchise rosters. Are they ever going to update it.

RavensFan2k3 12-14-2009 03:23 PM

are you refering to the rosters that are being used in an online franchise that has already started? updated rosters dont affect offline franchises that have already started neither...

circasurvive 12-14-2009 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 (Post 2040553375)
are you refering to the rosters that are being used in an online franchise that has already started? updated rosters dont affect offline franchises that have already started neither...

Have you ever ran an online franchise. They never update the rosters. Theyre the same theyve always been.

MyGMiSeRiOuS 12-16-2009 04:37 PM

Good Question Yo! I think they should because if you have for example Ray Rice and his B pot in my Online Franchise but in the real life hes a monster you would want those ratings, another example is Miles Austin I have him in as my 2 WR and his like 71 ovr about 3 yrs in league but i real life his putting big number.

so.. yea that would be nice.

thxs.

RavensFan2k3 12-16-2009 07:03 PM

you cant use the updated rosters when starting a new online franchise? i didnt know that...yeah that is pretty dumb