Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Length of Franchise in Madden 10? (/forums/showthread.php?t=382699)

GatorChomp2345 12-15-2009 10:37 PM

Length of Franchise in Madden 10?

Hey, I was just wondering how far in some people out there are into their franchise's in Madden 10.

In previous Madden's(04-09) i have gone several years into a Fanchise in Madden and for some reason, this year I can't.

Not a big deal, but it is fun going deep into the mode and building a dynasty.

so anyways, out of curiosity, I was just wondering how far into a Franchise some people are.

Jhawkfootball06 12-15-2009 10:42 PM

Re: Length of Franchise in Madden 10?

Ive played 1 game every day and im in my 8. Im exactly opposite of you tho. Ive never gone this far into a franchise mode. Previous years I would stop playing madden after 2-3 months but this game is still fun to me.

DoubleIt5 12-15-2009 10:47 PM

I made it to year four with my initial franchise but since then I keep changing sliders and trying to make the game realistic yet difficult. I have a Browns franchise right now where I simmed the first season. I think this one has some longevity to it as I really like some of the guys I picked up in the draft.

ShaXL77 12-16-2009 04:01 AM

I'm 11 years deep this year in my franchise. All played games at 7 min quarters due to having limited time. Its been a blast as this is the first time ever I just played my chise non stop since launch. Thankfully I stayed away from patch 2.

GatorChomp2345 12-16-2009 04:09 PM

Thanks for your guys input into the longevity of your franchise's.

One more question I have is how players improve or decline over the years. I know that especially in last years game, players didn't start getting better or worse for a while. I had a franchise with the Packers in which Aaron Rodgers won two MVP's before I was Five years deep, and only went from an 83 to an 84 overall.
Also, guys never started to decline after age 34 or 35 but stayed at high overalls until retirement.