Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   (Spolier) Trying Something New (/forums/showthread.php?t=383022)

DoubleIt5 12-17-2009 01:24 PM

(Spolier) Trying Something New

I just started a franchise with a created cupcake team the Mesa Demons. I simmed the first season and was stoked to see I had the Jack English draft class. Naturally with the first pick I selected him. I also drafted Jamarion Bellows (81 OVR, 96 SPD) and Brandon Trammell (79 OVR, 97 SPD) to give him some weapons.

Now the question. Due to EA's lack of including an in game save option it is hard to complete a full game so I have been supersimming defense. What clock settings would you guys recommend for this approach. In other franchises I use 15 min with 20 sec runoff and get about 120-130 plays which is good. Supersimming the defense though I get around 150 plays.

RedZoneD25 12-17-2009 02:19 PM

Re: (Spolier) Trying Something New

try bringing it down to 7-8 minutes no runoff.

blocknose 12-17-2009 03:54 PM

when you are simming the defense does your offense remain as tired as they were before the change of possesion because when i try this my offense is to tired to come on the field

BloodMeridian 12-17-2009 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blocknose (Post 2040563304)
when you are simming the defense does your offense remain as tired as they were before the change of possesion because when i try this my offense is to tired to come on the field

I used to supersim quite a bit and always had this problem.