Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Operation Sports Content and Other News (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   OS Awards: Most Innovative Feature (/forums/showthread.php?t=384953)

RaychelSnr 12-28-2009 11:12 AM

OS Awards: Most Innovative Feature

Innovation drives our industry. Games which innovate are the games which drive our industry forward. We have seen it over and over again when it comes to sports gaming: A group of developers implements a cool, innovative and exciting feature, and then other developers create their own version of that same feature. This year, innovative features came at a premium, but there were definitely points of relative strength in the realm of innovation.

This year's winner is NBA 2K10's NBA Today with Dynamic Commentary feature. Most readers and staff members alike loved the dynamic commentary and the fact that the announcers referred to events from the ongoing NBA season. While commentary in sports games is far from a new concept, implementing it in the way the NBA 2K10 developers have is quite impressive. Both our readers and staff agree, NBA Today with Dynamic Commentary is the most innovative feature of 2009.

Read More - OS Awards: Most Innovative Feature

IgotSyphillis 12-28-2009 01:39 PM

Though the actual game was horrible I'd have to give it to NCAA Basketball 10s dual presentation. While it was pretty much a waste because the game didnt do much for me, I expect to see this feature in Madden and NCAA Football in the upcoming years and thats when it will be awesome.

stlstudios189 12-28-2009 06:09 PM

create a story on RvS 10 was amazing idea.

JkA3 12-28-2009 07:41 PM

This could have been the the My Player feature...or is that a mode?

512bills 01-14-2010 01:13 PM

Re: OS Awards: Most Innovative Feature

would be great to have people work hard