Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   1 month and 1 week from 1 blog (/forums/showthread.php?t=385230)

dougdeuce 12-29-2009 06:08 PM

1 month and 1 week from 1 blog

Last year it was after the Super Bowl that we got our first new Madden news, and I think I remember Phil and Ian saying it should be a similar time-frame for information release this year.

That being said, what do you honestly think the new info will be about? What do you think will be changed/integrated into M11?
Where do you think this team is going to take us in their sophmore year? I love what they got done for this years game (M09 was pure ****) and now that they've had more than a full cycle, I think we are going to get a different feeling game.

ME: I think Pro-Tak will be much improved, allowing for more to happen, so that when the stand up the runner tackle animation occurs, other players can still hit them as apposed to run by or through them as it happens now. Much more I hope.

What do you think?

Segagendude 12-29-2009 06:16 PM

Re: 1 month and 1 week from 1 blog

I'm not expecting much for a first blog (if there's even one). Last year, it was more of an introductory to Ian and the new crew.

Last year, blogs were showing real progress and promise, but some of the stuff didn't make it into the game.

What I'd like to see, however, is improved wr/cb interactions and much improved blocking.

GoodImmigrant 12-29-2009 06:24 PM

Franchise mode improvements

Azcardinal32 12-29-2009 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodImmigrant (Post 2040594831)
Franchise mode improvements

This i would like

Pacman83 12-29-2009 09:42 PM

Improved running and franchise like the old days

Valdarez 12-30-2009 07:52 AM

I don't know, but I do know there needs to be significant changes to the game for M11 to hold my attention. If there's no changes to the locomotion, passing game, pathing (blocking / tackling), or responsiveness of moves (jumping, catching, HB moves, DLine moves), then I honeslty can't see M11 being of any interest to me from a game play perspective. M10 gave me a NFL fix (something I haven't had for 5 years really), and I won't need it again next year, I'll just put in M10 and play it again. Lets hope they blog about gameplay enhancements, and not work arounds for existing problems.

Hova57 12-30-2009 10:26 AM

Honestly i rather here about attributes meaning more and incorporate trends such as teams leading wr getting doubled or on best cb, de getting chipped or doubled. shutdown corners not getting may passes thrown to them. or keys to winning before game and it examined at halftime.

BezO 12-30-2009 10:45 AM

I'm hoping for an announcement like:

No new features until we address the fundamentals of football. AI, Blocking interaction, physics, footwork, defensive reaction & pursuit, and playbooks/play calling will now look like what you see on Sundays... for real this time.