Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 10: Dream Wildcat Scenario (/forums/showthread.php?t=386794)

RaychelSnr 01-07-2010 11:33 AM

Madden NFL 10: Dream Wildcat Scenario

The Jaguars have been reported as saying they would consider drafting Tim Tebow in the first round. However, it's another team in Florida that could really use Tebow for its Wildcat formation.

Read More - Madden NFL 10: Dream Wildcat Scenario

Blackout863 01-07-2010 01:30 PM

the reason why none of this will be available is because they have seen how the wildcat was abused this yr. that in theory would be great, but with the amount of cheesers that do bs and exploit online this wont work. i love ur idea but because there is big chunk of users that cheese and exploit just wont happen.

stylezgwhite 01-07-2010 02:42 PM

Re: Madden NFL 10: Dream Wildcat Scenario

For that to work Tebow would have to be a FB/TE. #3 QB can't play.

Cryolemon 01-07-2010 02:49 PM

It would work better if one of Tebow or White was right handed, that way you could have one in each slot with Brown taking the snap, that way they could run the trick plays either way.

Anyway, I personally doubt the wildcat will be in Madden 11 at all because of all the complaints about it this year.

bigsmallwood 01-07-2010 04:56 PM

I really hope they take the silly restrictions off the Wild Cat......its supposed to be Wild for a reason!

goh 01-07-2010 05:12 PM

I was really disapointed by this in Madden 10. Nevermind the fancy stuff you can't even scramble with the guy taking the snap! I hate it when online ruins something offline when they have nothing to do with each other. I think the playbook needs to be expanded too. The 49ers wildcat section didn't even have a pass play available.

BloodMeridian 01-07-2010 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goh (Post 2040622750)
I was really disapointed by this in Madden 10. Nevermind the fancy stuff you can't even scramble with the guy taking the snap! I hate it when online ruins something offline when they have nothing to do with each other. I think the playbook needs to be expanded too. The 49ers wildcat section didn't even have a pass play available.

After the patch the Wildcat is virtually unuseable. I too am sick of having online play determine what is happening to my offline franchise.....I guess we know where the EA loyalty lies.

Pacman83 01-07-2010 05:47 PM

The Wildcat will remain unchanged next year. They wont unleash it because of online....and you cant dilute it much more.

But like the poster said below me, they should only have it offline...kinda like Fair Play rules.