Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Can't Access Player Info from Depth Chart after Patch? (/forums/showthread.php?t=387754)

Palo20 01-12-2010 02:09 PM

Can't Access Player Info from Depth Chart after Patch?

I've been trying to check player info, both at the franchise menu and in game, but R3 (PS3) doesn't work. I could have sworn that this wasn't the case before the latest Ultimate Team update.

It does work from the Player Management screen in Franchise, but not from the depth chart.

Anyone else seeing this?

Victor Fox 01-12-2010 03:26 PM

Re: Can't Access Player Info from Depth Chart after Patch?

I don't seem to remember it ever working from the pause menu during a game or from Depth Chart in franchise menu. I know it works from the Injury Report during a game.

NFCBeast55 01-12-2010 03:31 PM

It always worked from the depth chart and yes, I noticed this immediately after DL/ing the new patch. It's really annoying when you are in game and you want to check the season stats for your opponents' WR to see which one your shutdown should be covering and stuff.

I don't know why adding ultimate team would do this but it's basically just a negative for me because I can't even get into ultimate team.

morieeel 01-12-2010 04:18 PM

Noticed that today.. It's also very annoying if you set your depth chart game to game.

rafafm 01-12-2010 06:49 PM

it hasn't happened to me

Palo20 01-12-2010 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Victor Fox (Post 2040640605)
I don't seem to remember it ever working from the pause menu during a game or from Depth Chart in franchise menu. I know it works from the Injury Report during a game.

I just remember checking player's season stats during a game, and the depth chart is the only place you'd be able to check.

moylan1234 01-12-2010 08:37 PM

I just tried this in a preseason game and it worked on 360. I have the latest update, but i haven't messed with any of the ultimate team stuff so that maybe why.

Palo20 01-12-2010 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moylan55 (Post 2040641689)
I just tried this in a preseason game and it worked on 360. I have the latest update, but i haven't messed with any of the ultimate team stuff so that maybe why.

Thanks. I haven't messed with Ultimate Team either.

Maybe it's just PS3?