Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   MLB '10: The Show Soundtrack (/forums/showthread.php?t=391095)

Steve_OS 01-26-2010 06:44 PM

MLB '10: The Show Soundtrack

Playstation.Blog has released the soundtrack for MLB '10: The Show.

Quote:

"Every year we try to assemble a diverse and entertaining soundtrack for MLB The Show. We look to create a balance of established bands and some lesser known, up and coming artists, which offer great music. Let’s face it; music is such a subjective art that it’s impossible to create a soundtrack that consists of songs that everybody loves. For that reason we offer “My MLB Music.” That said, take a look below at the artist bios and details below. This will give you a chance to see MLB 10: The Show’s soundtrack and get a glimpse of what each artist or band is about."

EnigmaNemesis 01-26-2010 06:47 PM

Re: MLB '10: The Show Soundtrack

Never heard of any of them. Like previous years. But I am sure I will find at least one song I like, like I do every year, and keep it in the play-list along with my custom one I do.

Last year I kept Parlor Mob in my play-list.

I like that they don't pick "popular" artists. Way too much subjectivity.

And nobody should complain either, since you can do custom play-lists.

countryboy 01-26-2010 06:48 PM

What!? No George Strait? SMH

:cool:

Ronstr 01-26-2010 07:09 PM

This is why they should stop buying music and invest it in twinkies.

And improving the game.

Azamien 01-26-2010 07:15 PM

Silversun Pickups. Nice. Not their best song, but I won't complain about any song from my favorite band. :)

coolio83 01-26-2010 07:59 PM

I am so psyched for this game that I just spent the whole day downloading the soundtracks to MVP 04 and 05....

Along with whatever gems I find in this soundtrack, this will be the MOST BADASS soundtrack ever

(btw if you want a link to some of the older MVP 04/05 songs give me a PM)

Knight165 01-26-2010 08:01 PM

I actually really like the SilverSun Pickups now.
I heard the song "It's nice to know you work alone" at the event and downloaded a couple of their other tunes.
The lead singer(guy)...sounds like a girl...but they have a little Smashing Pumpkins feel to them.

M.K.
Knight165

Blzer 01-26-2010 08:05 PM

Same, I'm glad about having Silversun Pickups. Last year I was glad they found the wonderful talent of Valencia and spread it around for everyone to enjoy (I know a couple of people didn't like the song though), so I hope there's another diamond in the rough here for everyone else.