Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Major League Baseball 2K10 Screenshots (VSN) (/forums/showthread.php?t=393812)

500Feet 02-08-2010 02:04 AM

Major League Baseball 2K10 Screenshots (VSN)

VSN has posted some exclusive Major League Baseball 2K10 screenshots.

Blzer 02-08-2010 02:06 AM

Re: Some New Screenshots

Here, you linked it incorrectly:

http://www.virtualsportsnet.com/2010...shots-batch-1/

The game looks very much like MLB 2K9 with deeper shadows... and uhh, legs are very fat. I'm sure the stadiums and textures also look much better too, but they always blur it all out in these shots so you can't tell.

One thing that I don't like though is in this shot:

This catcher should be running and backing up first base, but isn't even a quarter down the line.

I do like that gloves close though.

Checmate101 02-08-2010 02:07 AM

good find..looks good to my eyes. Ready to see it in motion,2kmotion....

Checmate101 02-08-2010 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blzer (Post 2040723461)
Here, you linked it incorrectly:

http://www.virtualsportsnet.com/2010...shots-batch-1/

The game looks very much like MLB 2K9 with deeper shadows... and uhh, legs are very fat. I'm sure the stadiums and textures also look much better too, but they always blur it all out in these shots so you can't tell.

One thing that I don't like though is in this shot:

This catcher should be running and backing up first base, but isn't even a quarter down the line.

I do like that gloves close though.

Atleast the firstbaseman is stretching..The catcher tried getting down there atleast. He's not staying at homeplate.

Blzer 02-08-2010 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Checmate101 (Post 2040723481)
Atleast the firstbaseman is stretching..The catcher tried getting down there atleast. He's not staying at homeplate.

Well, if he was staying at home plate then I would perhaps be optimistic and just assume that there's someone at third base or at least going to third base. With this picture, we know that no one is there. Him trotting down the line helps no one, as the first baseman will probably get to the ball quicker than the catcher.

And supposedly last year the first baseman would only stretch if you went past a certain point on the throwing meter, so that could be the case here.

Checmate101 02-08-2010 02:30 AM

They have to fix the glasses man..don't like them at all.

Behindshadows 02-08-2010 03:40 AM

I think the details are great, considering the past outings. I still think that MLB 2k7, had the best visuals overall! Especially in player face details.

Not digging the colors palettes at all, they still seem off. Overall, I'll definitely be picking this up.

Jasong7777 02-08-2010 07:52 AM

I think the lighting looks pretty good.