Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   THis is ridiculous..Bring back full rosters (/forums/showthread.php?t=395592)

rfc redheat 02-15-2010 05:33 PM

THis is ridiculous..Bring back full rosters

Every year they would put back who ever was injured.... Taking out Kurt Warner is freaking stupid and not necessary since he played the entire season. As a cardinals user since day one I'm pissed and basically have to play 09 just to use my fav player.

If they are going to do this, take out everyone who has retired because there are a lot more than KW.

Ratings czar I call you out! fix this. I cant even start my year end franchise....lame

Pappy Knuckles 02-15-2010 05:38 PM

Re: THis is ridiculous..Bring back full rosters

I'd imagine if you deleted your Madden rosters and didn't sign on to PS3/XBL he'd still be there.

jeffglisson 02-15-2010 06:42 PM

Hey Heat it's Jiggaman. They are putting the retired players back online....

http://www.pastapadre.com/2010/02/15...g-to-madden-10

Valdarez 02-16-2010 12:32 AM

Isn't there a Roster file for every update? I believe you can go to your My Madden > Files (something along that line), and load up the old Roster if you want to use him in Offline mode.

In online mode.... well, you're screwed until the next update per jeffglisson's message.

PantherBeast_OS 02-16-2010 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valdarez (Post 2040748702)
Isn't there a Roster file for every update? I believe you can go to your My Madden > Files (something along that line), and load up the old Roster if you want to use him in Offline mode.

In online mode.... well, you're screwed until the next update per jeffglisson's message.

Yes there is once you save it.