Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   MLB '10: The Show Blog - All-Star Week Features w/ Video (Playstation.Blog) (/forums/showthread.php?t=396516)

backbreaker 02-19-2010 12:10 PM

MLB '10: The Show Blog - All-Star Week Features w/ Video (Playstation.Blog)

Playstation.Blog has posted another MLB '10: The Show blog. This one features All-Star week, video clip included.

<param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/987ee8ae" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="fake=1"/><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/987ee8ae" width="437" height="265" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="fake=1" name="viddler" ></embed></object>

Quote:

"When playing the Home Run Derby, you have the choice to set which players are controlled by player 1, player 2, or the CPU – except in RTTS, where you only get to control your created player. You also will have fast-forwarding abilities, in case you want to skip the CPU-controlled player’s at bats.

After tackling the Home Run Derby addition, we thought why not go all-in and include the All-Star Futures Game as well. So, we’ve done just that. Now you get the full All-Star package. The All-Star Futures Game is available in both Franchise and Road To The Show – and just the same as the derby, in RTTS you will only have the opportunity to participate if your player was selected."

BKBond007 02-19-2010 12:12 PM

re: MLB 10: The Show All-Star Week Features (Playstation.blog)

Looks like fun!!

GatorfanStovy 02-19-2010 12:14 PM

That was sweet ! I can't wait until next month , only a few weeks away . Thanks for sharing . :waytogo:

DirtyJerz32 02-19-2010 12:16 PM

Looks pretty!

berenjena 02-19-2010 12:20 PM

Re: MLB 10 the show all star week video

Cool!:drink:

metsman8669 02-19-2010 12:22 PM

Re: MLB 10 the show all star week video

Looks great!

godylla 02-19-2010 12:22 PM

I loved the part where I am not sure who it is (kind of looks like Morneau) jumps on Ichiro's back. And if it is Morneau, Ichiro might have to go see the trainer after having him jump on his back! :lol:

idesign2 02-19-2010 12:26 PM

I like the in-game ticker that says how many home runs are needed to advance to the next round.

Was hoping the sounds of the show blog entry would be released today. Guess I'll have to wait until next week. :frown: