Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   1st Image of NCAA Football 10 (/forums/showthread.php?t=398745)

Football4lyfe 03-01-2010 07:25 PM

1st Image of NCAA Football 10

2 Attachment(s)
Lets take a minute to look back at what the first image of NCAA 10 looked like and how it relates to 11's first image...

Watson 03-01-2010 07:39 PM

Re: 1st Image of NCAA Football 10

Screenshot #2 looks 10x more realistic and less zoomed than #1. I can believe #2

callmetaternuts 03-01-2010 07:44 PM

The problem is, all these screen shots aren't in game footage. They are taken in replay mode or whatever and then can be touched up (not sure if they are, just saying its possible). How does that tell us much of anything as to how the game looks?

IndyColts2 03-01-2010 07:59 PM

I'm glad you did this actually, this shows that when they posted the first pic for NCAA 10, they were just trying to beat around the bush. They zoomed in with the best possible T.V. and best possible HDMI T.V. settings to produce the best picture. The picture has no point to it. sure the graphics were really polished (too polished..the guys arm is glowing) and the helmets look extremely real, but did they have a blog with details about what was going on with the game and what was to come later? I don't remember one, unless you actually count the blog about field goal nets, windsocks, and team bowl endzone paint..

For NCAA 11, they gave us a real gameplay photo where you can actually see the real differences in the game and told us all about the picture. Just like Madden 10 did. Madden 10's first pic gave us a gameplay pic with a great # of visual enhancements made to the game, along with a few gameplay enhancements. They showed us: drastically improved graphics, refs, chaingang, superbowl patch, improved o-line play (the way the lineman pushed the dlineman around Big Ben to make a pocket), single digit helmet #'s on the back of the helmet, depth of field, and new signature QB stances. I can't think of anything else that they added. And look at how much better Madden 10 was than 09. Huge improvement.
NCAA 11 has showed us: improved graphics, new equipment, refs, and dynamic conference logos
and told us: auto-saves, auto-load rosters (very underrated feature imo), Alabama's helmet #'s, Pro-tak, and the dynasty stuff.

The picture also shows how much better the lighting is in NCAA 11 than 10.
This all shows us that NCAA 11 is going to be a great game this year. And if you don't want to believe the facts, we can all agree that NCAA gets everything from Madden a year after right? If Madden 10 had such a huge jump from 09, won't that mean NCAA 11 will do the same from 10?

IndyColts2 03-01-2010 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by callmetaternuts (Post 2040798546)
The problem is, all these screen shots aren't in game footage. They are taken in replay mode or whatever and then can be touched up (not sure if they are, just saying its possible). How does that tell us much of anything as to how the game looks?

Yea that could be true, like the fact that we don't know if #36's feet aren't actually "inside" the ground or something else, but we don't know for sure. The 1st pic was zoomed in so you could see every detail and it does looked touched up. The 2nd pic may be touched up but the overall you can tell the graphics are better

bpac55 03-01-2010 09:11 PM

I understand what you guys are saying but what people are really excited about this is the equipment options. I for one am a big equipment guy, while i know a lot of people aren't. Either way I am just excited for news on 11.

jclentzthadon 03-01-2010 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndyColts2 (Post 2040798601)
This all shows us that NCAA 11 is going to be a great game this year. And if you don't want to believe the facts, we can all agree that NCAA gets everything from Madden a year after right? If Madden 10 had such a huge jump from 09, won't that mean NCAA 11 will do the same from 10?

People talk about hope, well this right here is mine because if they can IMPROVE on madden 10 then we WILL have a good NCAA 11.

I'm still hoping that is the way it plays out. Sounds like it but until I see it I'm holding judgment.

NikB13 03-01-2010 09:31 PM

love that this year the screen shot is actually showing more than just the back of some guys head like last year. We can see lots of new equipment, refs, the conference logo(changed from ACC to SEC w/ team colors). Also i am a equipment guy so i am optimistic that this year will be the best on next gen without a doubt, and maybe can compete with the last gen NCAA 04, 06 etc, if the gameplay is improved, but this is a very good start to 11