Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Backbreaker (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=213)
-   -   Youtube: Backbreaker Gameplay (Passing, Running, Defense) (/forums/showthread.php?t=399600)

Afrikan 03-03-2010 10:56 PM

Youtube: Backbreaker Gameplay (Passing, Running, Defense)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h-9lkqRIKU

borrowed from BB forums.... thankx GymRat.

just for those who want to get straight to the point and are not able to see the IGN clips....it is nice to see everything back to back without load times.....pretty intense.

LionsFanNJ 03-04-2010 12:58 AM

Re: Youtube: Backbreaker Gameplay (Passing, Running, Defense)

Embedded:
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5h-9lkqRIKU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5h-9lkqRIKU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

turftickler 03-04-2010 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ (Post 2040810890)
Embedded:
<EMBED height=340 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=560 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/5h-9lkqRIKU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0 allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

This brings the whole game to life for me. After watching this video, how can a person not get excited for football. I could do without the ball special effects as far as the glowing and the sound of the ball being thrown. We already know the glowing can be turned off, but what about the sound?

Valdarez 03-04-2010 11:44 AM

Love the gameplay, but absolutely abhor the depth of field usage, which becomes magnified after a tackle. I only watched that thing twice and it was annoying the heck out of me to the point that I think it's going to greatly affect my enjoyment of the game.

When the ball is hiked, you can clearly see 40 yards down the field, but after a tackle, something 10 yards off is blurred out. Yuck!

Depth of field needs to be implemented evenly throughout the game. I hope they fix it before release.

kjcheezhead 03-04-2010 11:56 AM

They said there was a button to focus on your wr to make the passes more accurate. I wonder if that's why the oline is in focus and the wrs aren't. Obviously they still should keep the wrs in focus at all times. No qb focuses on the line unless they have the Bills oline protecting them.

adamgod8 03-04-2010 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjcheezhead (Post 2040812345)
They said there was a button to focus on your wr to make the passes more accurate. I wonder if that's why the oline is in focus and the wrs aren't. Obviously they still should keep the wrs in focus at all times. No qb focuses on the line unless they have the Bills oline protecting them.

I keep hearing this, but when I pause it on the first play, the o-line is out of focus and the receiver is in focus, he is just far away

kjcheezhead 03-04-2010 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamgod8 (Post 2040812527)
I keep hearing this, but when I pause it on the first play, the o-line is out of focus and the receiver is in focus, he is just far away

After you said that, I went back and looked again. I think you're right, the whole game was in focus and then when the wr was focused on the oline went out of focus. Hard to tell on my little pc screen. I wish these vids were available at the ps store so I could watch them on my big screen hd tv.

LionsFanNJ 03-04-2010 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjcheezhead (Post 2040812649)
After you said that, I went back and looked again. I think you're right, the whole game was in focus and then when the wr was focused on the oline went out of focus. Hard to tell on my little pc screen. I wish these vids were available at the ps store so I could watch them on my big screen hd tv.

There is a 720p option so you could play it HD through the ps3 web browser