Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Coaching Dynasties (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=206)
-   -   Bringing the 49ers back to greatness (/forums/showthread.php?t=402702)

brett the jet favre 03-13-2010 04:46 PM

Bringing the 49ers back to greatness

Bio: 6 ft 180 lbs 39 years old.

Personality: Commander

Coaching skills: 5 in performance, 2 in chemistry, 2 in play call, 2 in playcalling

Special skills: QB Readiness, Reciever Discipline, Running Back Discipline, Improved ball carrier vision, Improved break tackle, Improved QB reads.

Playbooks- Offence: Holmgrens west coast. Defence: 3-4 Pressure. I have never used to 3-4 so its make or break

House rules.

1- I will not take andre woodson in the first draft. he makes the game too easy.

2- I will try to create a running game unlike my other 14 dynastys that i never posted.

3- I will try and get as many draft picks possible untill my team is just stacked and by then i will go to a different team for a challenge.

4- This is my first time doing one of these so if it suckes please give some tips and dont hate.

5- I will start in the offseason

brett the jet favre 03-13-2010 05:10 PM

Re: Bringing the 49ers back to greatness

Team Philosophy: Give up no controll

Trading in this order: neutral, neutral, heavy trader, agressive.

Draft: Draft teams biggest needs, Scout teams biggest needs, Small school focus.

Contract: Normal, Rarly use, Prefers 5 mill in cap room, Resign based on talent, Normal, Spend $ on biggest need, Haggle.

QB: Field general

RB: Recieving

FB: Recieving

WR: Quick/ Route runner

TE: Soft hands

OL: Balance

DL: 3-4 Defence

LB: 3-4 Defence

DB: Ballhawk, Centerfielder, Smart/productive

K/P: Big foot

Evaluation: Build through draft, Favors OVR grade.

Playcall: Blitz heavy, Man coverage, Defencive cordinator, 3-4,

brett the jet favre 03-13-2010 06:17 PM

FA: Nnamdi Asomugha, Ken Hamlin, Karlos Dansby, Ty Law, Oj, Atogwe,

Trades: traded Joe Nedney to the Broncos for Erik Pears and a 2009 7th draft pick.

Draft: WR Donnie avery, RE Calais Campbell, I traded my 3rd round for a 3rd round a 5th and a 09 6th. WR Harry douglas. QB Dennis Dixon (fav college player). RE Buddy Jackson, WR Jaymar Johnson, RB Ryan Torain, Traded my 6th rounder for 09 6th and 7th.

Unsigned Rookies: K Alexis Serna, SS Traye Jessup.

Breaking news: Andre Woodson went unsigned lol.

Rookie signings: Donnie Avery 9.9 mill/5 years 3.5 mill signing bonus.

Harry douglas 1.62 mill/3 years 500k signing bonus.

Dennis Dixon 1.56 Mill/3 years 500k signing bonus.

Buddy Jackson 790k/3 years 500k bonus.

Jaymar Johnson 960k/3 years 500k bonus.

Ryan Torian 660k/3 years 500k bonus.

Calais Campbell 4.46/4 years 1 mill bonus

Cut day: I cut shaun Hill and 2 other nobody TE.

JMSHHT 03-13-2010 06:59 PM

I'll be following this one! There was one 49ers dynasty that I really loved a few years ago started by Mr.NFL_FanIQ, I hope this one will be just as good as the old 49ers dynasty! Good luck!

brett the jet favre 03-13-2010 09:16 PM

Game day
49ers vs The Raiders

Raiders want to recieve. The kick is a touch back. We started off great but on 3rd and 11 the Raiders got a first down pass. 3rd and 12 its tipped and dropped the Raiders have to punt, and its a touch back. We start out great with a quick first down and then we start to do horrible and have to punt. The raiders go 3 and out and have to punt, and the punt is a touchback. After a 3 and out we have to punt and its returned for a 16 yard gain. The Raider start to move the ball and on 3rd and 14 they get the first down, end of the first quarter 0-0. The Raiders throw left on 3rd and 10 and its PICKED by Ty Law. 3rd and 10 it thrown left to Donnie Avery and cought for a 36 yard gain, but wait there is a flag and its HOLDING!!! 3rd and 14 its the same play but with adifferent result an incompletion.

Sorry guys i had to sim the rest of the game.

Final score 6-3 49ers.

Stats: Alex smith 3-10 for 18 yards, Dennis Dixon 1-6 for 13 yards 1 INT.

Running: M. Robinson 12 attemps 33 yards, Frank Gore 8 attepts 19 yards.

49ers: 51 Rushing yards, 23 Passing yards 129 total yards 1 turnover

Raiders: 35 rushing, 109 passing, 144 total, 3 turnovers

injuries: Rg out for 1-3 weeks,

brett the jet favre 03-13-2010 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMSHHT (Post 2040850498)
I'll be following this one! There was one 49ers dynasty that I really loved a few years ago started by Mr.NFL_FanIQ, I hope this one will be just as good as the old 49ers dynasty! Good luck!

Damn now i gotta try to make this one look amazing :y220:

JMSHHT 03-13-2010 11:30 PM

Good first game win, and sucks that u had to sim part of the game. But it's a good start, btw what's with all the big line spaces?

brett the jet favre 03-15-2010 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMSHHT (Post 2040851228)
Good first game win, and sucks that u had to sim part of the game. But it's a good start, btw what's with all the big line spaces?

yeah sorry about that ill fix it and hopefull i can play a game tomarrow if i dont have alot of homework