Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   importing draft classes to madden10 (/forums/showthread.php?t=404702)

Pringles 03-20-2010 08:03 PM

importing draft classes to madden10

i just wanted to say i bought ncaa 10 just so i could import draft classes.
got very frustrated at the fact that players who are high rated seem to always be 4th rd or lower projections.
now i know i can reload the same class and the next time it might be totally different or the players i like will be rated high.

this made me think instead of me having to reload the same class over and over till i get it the way i like it. i think when you import it it should give you a option as a franchise owner to be able to keep a eye on 20 players
that way who ever you check madden engine will make sure those players are rated or projected to go in the top 3 rds creating a more favorable outcome and realist exerience.

would not be very hard to do or to add and make it alot less time consuming to me as a gamer. just a thought

Dianwei32 03-22-2010 09:47 AM

Re: importing draft classes to madden10

I had similar problems, but mine stemmed from the fact that I knew very little about college football when I simmed seasons to get the classes. Even with my classes I use now, there are plenty of guys who should be 1st-2nd round picks who end up in the 4th-6th rounds. I mainly messed up on QBs and WRs. In my 2010 Draft class, only Bradford comes out with NFL-caliber arm strength (usually 95-99, Clausen/McCoy/Tebow all come out with 60-75). CJ Spiller (top HB prospect in the draft) consisently comes out as a 3rd-4th rounder, and 4 of the top 10 WR prospects come out in the 4th round or later.

leo2k2ndc 03-22-2010 10:26 AM

Re: importing draft classes to madden10

What do their ratings look like ???