Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Help Picking a Playbook for Online dynasty (/forums/showthread.php?t=406510)

BCScreamingEagles 03-27-2010 06:36 PM

Help Picking a Playbook for Online dynasty

I am in an online dynasty with 3 other friends and it is really fun but I need help picking a new playbook to fit with my new recruits. I'll tell you my offensive starters and then I need you guys to suggest a playbook. Please explain why you picked this playbook.

QB- G. Pace- 85 Freshman with good throw power and accuracy and is also an 80 in speed. He was the number one qb in the recruiting class and he will start for the next four years

HB- Jenkins- 92 Jr. is a good back that is more of a power back as he is only a 91 in speed
Carter 91 So. almost a carbon copy of Jenkins also 91 in speed

FB- just got top in last years recruiting class which is a 85 freshman

Wr-About average reciving core with top guy as 92 and 4th string as 84

Line- Solid line with player ratings ranging from 88-92
Thats my team please suggest me a playbook that would best suit this team then please explain why. thanks in Advance

Macc24JR 03-27-2010 09:11 PM

Re: Help Picking a Playbook for Online dynasty

If you're a power running style who likes different looks with Ace Formation with 3 and 4 WR sets, you should check out Notre Dame, I've also had success with Michigan State.

If you're more of a option runner who also likes some nice passing formations, check out Virginia Tech or Ole Miss they're play books have a lot of motion, option and wild cat plays.

prowler 03-28-2010 02:19 PM

Short answer: UNC

Long Answer: http://www.ncaastrategies.com/utopia...t=68712&page=4

brett the jet favre 03-28-2010 04:59 PM

I would go with the DUCKS playboook its spread option and its ok if your RB is a powerback so was Blunt :)