Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Fans to Influence Madden NFL 11 Rookie Ratings During the NFL Draft (/forums/showthread.php?t=407095)

Steve_OS 03-30-2010 06:04 PM

Fans to Influence Madden NFL 11 Rookie Ratings During the NFL Draft

According to Peter Moore's latest blog. During the NFL Draft, fans can influence Madden NFL 11 rookie ratings.

Quote:

"Another first for EA SPORTS during the NFL Draft will be the ability for fans to influence rookie ratings in Madden NFL 11. On draft day, ratings guru Donny Moore will post what he thinks the rookie ratings should be. Fans can then go to the Madden NFL website and enter their own ratings for each rookie. Donny will use the fan average as the player rating baseline for when training camp and pre-season begins. This is a great way for fans to become more involved in what is always one of the most hotly debated subjects each year when Madden is released."

Bellsprout 03-30-2010 06:05 PM

Re: Fans to Influence Madden NFL 11 Rookie Ratings During the NFL Draft

Oh good. Sam Bradford's going to be a friggin 95 or something. :lol:

cletusdog 03-30-2010 06:09 PM

it's usually a bad idea when the masses decide something because so many uneducated individuals are involved.

Bellsprout 03-30-2010 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cletusdog (Post 2040909260)
it's usually a bad idea when the masses decide something because so many uneducated individuals are involved.

*cough*ProBowl*cough*

I'm a fan, but I generally don't approve of giving fans a say in anything.

ibe3zy 03-30-2010 06:18 PM

Expect Ndamukong Suh to rival Albert Haynesworth and Eric Berry to be rated higher than Ed Reed. This will be the highest rated rookie class ever. I'll put my online league on hold for the first roster update. I can already see Tribow's *** being a 90.....what fun this will be!

Atomic Martian 03-30-2010 06:24 PM

PETER MOORE blog

http://www.easports.com/blogs/itsint...ns-in-new-ways

Flamehead 03-30-2010 06:32 PM

Re: PETER MOORE blog

Nothing of substance, just promotional hype.

(Not that I'm surprised, it IS Peter Moore after all)

lolfalconsbeatu 03-30-2010 06:33 PM

Re: PETER MOORE blog

Nothing really new except for the cover athlete being announced on Draft day. Its funny how they make it seem like the community interaction is at an all-time high lol.

I'm not bashing, I do appreciate their community involvement and realize every one of their fans (especially here at OS) are all tough customers, but I kinda wish they would go back to the involvement they had last year.

Thanks for posting though.