Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Heads Up on Rosters for 2011 (PS3) (/forums/showthread.php?t=410511)

buckeye02 04-18-2010 05:29 AM

Heads Up on Rosters for 2011 (PS3)

Myself and Gator are back together again for the rosters for NCAA Football rosters. Im currently working on getting the game a few weeks early so we can start the roster process early. Hopefully we can get done with the rosters before the game comes out. How sweet would that be? I know that last year EA made that impossible with their updated freshman roster. Hopefully they wont need to do that this year. Our rosters are basically a template for others to adjust equipment and ratings. We just want to get the rosters out there. Anyways, this is just an update and to let the community know that its gonna be alright.

BIGD419 04-18-2010 08:22 AM

Re: Heads Up on Rosters for 2011 (PS3)

Great news. I remember in 10 you guys had the first, and IMO most accurate rosters out. Glad to see you guys are doing it again.

And about getting the game early, I got both Madden and NCAA early last year. GameStop won't do it, but try to find the smallest, least "watched" game store you can, and usually they will hook you up. Good luck fellas, can't wait for this game and your rosters.

aimiami 04-18-2010 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Block-O (Post 2040967803)
Myself and Gator are back together again for the rosters for NCAA Football rosters. Im currently working on getting the game a few weeks early so we can start the roster process early. Hopefully we can get done with the rosters before the game comes out. How sweet would that be? I know that last year EA made that impossible with their updated freshman roster. Hopefully they wont need to do that this year. Our rosters are basically a template for others to adjust equipment and ratings. We just want to get the rosters out there. Anyways, this is just an update and to let the community know that its gonna be alright.

thanks i hate having players just QB#10... i like the real names

buckeye02 04-22-2010 09:46 AM

Also, we wont be asking for the communities help this year. Everything will be done by us. We felt that last year we had some people giving us some false names when they couldnt find a player just so we can get the rosters done sooner.

ruserl88 04-24-2010 05:16 PM

thnx 4 update , really enjoyed ncaa10 roster . hope you can get an advance copy but if not i will wait patiently knowing the good work & care are coming from a name to trust

Hova57 04-24-2010 09:46 PM

that's great guys i like your guys rosters and tovarich's

G-Men_in_Mass 04-28-2010 10:55 AM

Looking forward to your rosters, they made NCAA and Madden even better last year..

skow05 05-02-2010 06:54 PM

Thanks for the update Blocko....appreciated the work you and Gator put in last year, top notch. Looking forward to the rosters this year. :y220b: