Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   SFL Online Franchise (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=218)
-   -   realism (/forums/showthread.php?t=412205)

TWOSILK 04-28-2010 01:14 PM

realism

since this seems to be the buzzword of today, lets look at making ACQB more realistic:

1. no playbook switching every game, you pick a playbook, and use it all season, switching playbooks, is like switching coordinators who switches coordinators every week?

2. blitzing should not be a every down playcall, no one blitzes every play, noteven rex ryan, and his daddy.

3. if you get a big lead, your starters should be pulled, but not in this league, i know when i get down i pull starters for fear of injury, but that may just be a twosilk thing

TheShizNo1 04-28-2010 01:18 PM

Re: realism

1. I'm gonna use w/e Playbook I feel, when I feel

2. I will blitz how ever much I feel, when I feel

3. I will run up the score, Steve Spurrier style

This is a result of you not liking VA's idea. This thread is not needed. C'mon man

TWOSILK 04-28-2010 01:21 PM

no shiz this has been on my mind for sometime, and honestly we can put his idea to a vote instead of me being a prick, and just saying no which could have happened

TheShizNo1 04-28-2010 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWOSILK (Post 2041006936)
no shiz this has been on my mind for sometime, and honestly we can put his idea to a vote instead of me being a prick, and just saying no which did happened

o, ok

TheKingOfVa 04-28-2010 01:25 PM

I guess no one should ever make a suggestion again since it upsets twosilk so much.

I just found video footage of twosilk

TWOSILK 04-28-2010 01:29 PM

put it to a vote shiz i really dont care, i simply voiced my opinion, which last i checked is no crime is it?

ANDROMADA 1 04-28-2010 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWOSILK (Post 2041006910)
since this seems to be the buzzword of today, lets look at making ACQB more realistic:

1. no playbook switching every game, you pick a playbook, and use it all season, switching playbooks, is like switching coordinators who switches coordinators every week?

2. blitzing should not be a every down playcall, no one blitzes every play, noteven rex ryan, and his daddy.

3. if you get a big lead, your starters should be pulled, but not in this league, i know when i get down i pull starters for fear of injury, but that may just be a twosilk thing

good post Silk:smile:

I would like to add in the spirit of improving the online ACQB experience that we limit these guaranteed contracts to no more than 1-3 years(short contracts no penalty at all) Long contracts only guaranteed for 2 seasons). IRL Jamarcus Russell will be getting cut soon, guess what? the Raiders aren't paying him jack when he is gone.(to my understanding of the situation) Why should I be forced to reduce my cap with players that I want to dump. I would have cut several more players a long time ago if our salary system was less like the NBA and more like the NFL.

ANDROMADA 1 04-28-2010 01:58 PM

Oh Yeah, switching playbooks every game is lame. That Is like switching coordinators, Silk has a very good point about this.