Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Football Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Interested? OS Tecmo Throwback Tournament or Ladder (/forums/showthread.php?t=412360)

CreatineKasey 04-29-2010 11:32 AM

Interested? OS Tecmo Throwback Tournament or Ladder

Hey! I'm going to put together a tournament and/or a ladder for Tecmo Throwback here today.

I'm thinking that I'll do both at the same time and hold sign-ups for both. Post here if interested in either, but especially a tournament. I've received a fair amount of interest in a Ladder and will begin compiling those players. I'd be willing to assemble a tournament also.

The GIGGAS 04-29-2010 11:57 AM

Re: Interested? OS Tecmo Throwback Tournament or Ladder

At least a ladder. I'm assuming there would be periodic tournaments based on ladder position, right?

CreatineKasey 04-29-2010 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The GIGGAS (Post 2041010551)
At least a ladder. I'm assuming there would be periodic tournaments based on ladder position, right?

Yeah we'd do ladder "seasons" and at the end of each ladder season we'd have a tournament to crown that season's champion. It's a more free format, but it can still be pretty compelling in terms fun competition. I did one for APF and it went pretty well... and it was 3 years after that game was released.

The GIGGAS 04-29-2010 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreatineKasey (Post 2041010612)
Yeah we'd do ladder "seasons" and at the end of each ladder season we'd have a tournament to crown that season's champion. It's a more free format, but it can still be pretty compelling in terms fun competition. I did one for APF and it went pretty well... and it was 3 years after that game was released.

Excellent! I'm down for that.

Brandwin 04-29-2010 02:43 PM

I'm in for either one or both.

noles_fan21 04-29-2010 06:57 PM

both lets do it :nchuck: