Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Pro Baseball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Bullpen Blast (at Candystand.com, addicting little game) (/forums/showthread.php?t=41281)

Kearnzo 07-15-2003 04:23 PM

Bullpen Blast (at Candystand.com, addicting little game)

Bullpen Blast

Has anyone else played this game? It's wicked addicting. Basically, you have to throw a perfect game while controlling your pitches with the mouse. There are quite a few pitch types like a fastball (slow it down for a changeup), curve, slider, knuckle, sinker and maybe another, I can't remember. It's a actually quite a tough game. The farthest I have gotten is 7 1/3 innings until I have up a base hit. Give it a shot and see if you can throw a perfect game.

redsox2445 07-15-2003 04:44 PM

Re: Bullpen Blast (at Candystand.com, addicting little game)

I threw 2 perfect games in that, I'm gonna try it again though.

Karlos05 07-15-2003 04:46 PM

I've played it before I think the farthest I got was to the 7th inning if I remember correctly

Vince 07-15-2003 05:27 PM

I play that game a few times a week..The fartthest i've gone is the 3rd!

jmw1137 07-15-2003 05:34 PM

Wow....great game! Very addicting.

I'd never played before...I'm going to bookmark it and I'm sure I'll play it more.

I got to the 5th inning...6 K's...it would be cool to get a no hitter!

GCrusher23 07-15-2003 06:34 PM

I used to play that game forever. I know of two ways to cheat, but the more challenging of the two is to select knuckleball, point the cursor at the plate, then fill up the first three circles, then go straight up. The ball will go so slowly that the batters never swing giving you automatic strikes. However, it was the bottom of the ninth, 3-2 count, and I had 26 strikeouts. I then filled up the first circles but accidently pushed up in a diagonal angle and I walked the last guy. I was so mad

Ever since then I haven't cheated. The farthest I got was 8 innings with 19 strikeouts.

ChicagoSparty 07-15-2003 07:34 PM

That game has a better pitching interface than several of this year's games.

soxfan2525 07-15-2003 10:16 PM

i was playing that a few nights ago and i got the farthest i had ever gone (into the eighth inning) and their cleanup hitter blloped one in sad day for me great gam,e tho