Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Football Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Rams Jerseys Photoshop (/forums/showthread.php?t=414134)

duxrcool048 05-10-2010 07:44 PM

Rams Jerseys Photoshop

2 Attachment(s)
Just experimenting, just got Adobe Photoshop a day or 2 ago. Please don't be too harsh on the comments, just trying it out. Thanks to everyone. I thought a 50's-60's style throwback would be cool for the Rams to wear this season to honor the late great Merlin Olsen. Also, made an Away style of the blue and yellow throwbacks that the Rams wore this season to honor the 10th anniversary of their Super Bowl Season. Here they are:

Mbalmer 05-11-2010 05:09 PM

Re: Rams Jerseys Photoshop

I think the blue and white looks really good. It would be cool if the Rams would wear something like this.

The GIGGAS 05-11-2010 05:24 PM

Not bad. Sure, there are a few visual glitches here and there, but a very strong showing for someone who just got Photoshop a couple of days ago. I definitely like the way the old blue and white looks. The yellow and blue is OK, but I'd much rather the rams go with the first one.

One criticism I have is that you seem to have made a mistake on the accessories in the 2nd picture... they seem to be purple? Just wanted to point that out to you.

duxrcool048 05-11-2010 07:30 PM

hey thanks guys! Appreciate the constructive criticism! Yeah the purple was an accident. I tried to get it close to blue, but messed up, oh well.

shad_moss93 05-12-2010 01:09 AM

Heres my little PS

http://img714.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=sjackson1.jpg

Mbalmer 05-12-2010 10:34 AM

Reminds me of Colorado State with the green and all. Looks cool. I like how you guys are doing the Rams as that is one of my top 3 teams. You live in St. Louis long enough and their sports teams grow on you. Of course it didn't hurt when they had an Iowa boy at qb. I still can't believe that the team chose Marc Bulger over Warner. That drove me crazy when that went down. Yes, I remember the concussions and turnovers and at the time they thought they had something special with Bulger and even the players were backing Bulger, but it still bothered me.

duxrcool048 05-26-2010 01:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here are some more! Hope you guys like 'em! Constructive criticism never a bad thing!