Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Basketball Dynasties (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=190)
-   -   Reclaiming The Glory:Milwaukee Bucks Franchise (/forums/showthread.php?t=414584)

Rodgersfan12 05-13-2010 08:54 PM

Reclaiming The Glory:Milwaukee Bucks Franchise

Difficutly:All-Star
Quarter Length:7 mins
Sim Length:12 min
Sliders:Custom
Start:After 2009-2010 Season
I will give 5 game updates a month in the game and the end of each I will post power rankings and awards.This is my first try at a Basketball chise so give me tips as I go along.

Rodgersfan12 05-13-2010 09:10 PM

Re: Reclaiming The Glory:Milwaukee Bucks Franchise

2009-2010 Champions
The Dallas Mavericks beat Cleveland Cavaliers 4-1
Retirements
R.Wallace
M.Finley
B.Skinner
J.Smith
S.O'Neal
A.Johnson
J.Kidd
B.Wallace
J.Howard
Trades
Michael Redd to Clippers for 2nd Pick
Draft Lottery
Bucks get 2ndovr pick.

Rodgersfan12 05-13-2010 09:49 PM

Draft Summary
Pick#2 Bucks John Wall PG/SG 78OVR
Pick#31 Luke Harangody PF/C 61OVR
Pick#33 Kyle Singler SF/PF 62OVR
<div style="width:595px;"><table bgcolor="#DCDCDC" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" style="color:#000; margin-bottom:4px; width:100%;"><tr style="background:url('http://dynasties.operationsports.com/images/mh.png');"><td align="center" colspan="7"><span style="color:#FFF; font:11px arial;"><b>Milwaukee Bucks 2010 Depth Chart</b></span></td></tr><tr style="background:url('http://dynasties.operationsports.com/images/ch.png');"><td align="center" width="5%"></td><td align="center" width="19%"><span style="font:11px arial;"><b>STARTER</b></span></td><td align="center" width="19%"><span style="font:11px arial;"><b>2ND</b></span></td><td align="center" width="19%"><span style="font:11px arial;"><b>3RD</b></span></td><td align="center" width="19%"><span style="font:11px arial;"><b>4TH</b></span></td><td align="center" width="19%"><span style="font:11px arial;"><b>5TH</b></span></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;">PG</span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;">B.Jennings</span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;">J.Wall</span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;"></span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;"></span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;"></span></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#EEEEEE"><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;">SG</span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;">J.Salmons</span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;">J.Stackhouse</span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;">C.Bell</span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;"></span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;"></span></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;">SF</span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;">C.Delfino</span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;">L.Moute</span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;">K.Singler</span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;"></span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;"></span></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#EEEEEE"><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;">PF</span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;">E.Ilyasova</span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;">L.Harangody</span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;"></span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;"></span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;"></span></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;">C</span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;">A.Bogut</span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;">D.Gadzuric</span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;"></span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;"></span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;"></span></td></tr></table></div>

Hushroom 05-13-2010 11:09 PM

Who was the #1 overall pick if it wasn't Wall?
<input id="*******" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Deuce2223 05-13-2010 11:44 PM

Seem's weird to draft Wall when you already have Jennings. I am running with the Bucks (relocated to San Diego) and had both the 2nd and 3rd picks, but went with Evan Turner and Cole Aldrich to team them up with Jennings,Redd,Bogut..

For some reason Houston took D. Cousins #1 so that left Walls to go #4 to my Las Vegas Vipers Franchise (Use to be the T-Wolves). I also traded for the #5 pick and got W. Johnson.

Good luck. I will be following...

Rodgersfan12 05-14-2010 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deuce2223 (Post 2041059064)
Seem's weird to draft Wall when you already have Jennings. I am running with the Bucks (relocated to San Diego) and had both the 2nd and 3rd picks, but went with Evan Turner and Cole Aldrich to team them up with Jennings,Redd,Bogut..

For some reason Houston took D. Cousins #1 so that left Walls to go #4 to my Las Vegas Vipers Franchise (Use to be the T-Wolves). I also traded for the #5 pick and got W. Johnson.

Good luck. I will be following...

Wall is going to play SG and not PG and the teams always take someone weird with #1 pick I figured that Wall or Turner would be gone but neither where so:woot:

Rodgersfan12 05-14-2010 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DyNaStY JOSH (Post 2041058837)
Who was the #1 overall pick if it wasn't Wall?
<input id="*******" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Forgot lol I was only paying attention to who I wanted and got.

Rodgersfan12 05-14-2010 10:12 PM

Bucks stink up Agent zero's return.
<center><div style="width:595px;"><table bgcolor="#DCDCDC" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" style="color:#000; margin-bottom:4px; width:100%;"><tr style="background:url('http://dynasties.operationsports.com/images/mh.png');"><td align="center" colspan="7"><span style="color:#FFF; font:11px arial;"><b>NBA Scoreboard | Milwaukee Bucks (1-0) at Washington Wizards (0-1)</b></span></td></tr><tr style="background:url('http://dynasties.operationsports.com/images/ch.png');"><td align="left" width="27%"><span style="font:11px arial; text-transform:uppercase;"><b> , </b></span></td><td align="center" width="5%"><span style="font:11px arial;"><b>1</b></span></td><td align="center" width="5%"><span style="font:11px arial;"><b>2</b></span></td><td align="center" width="5%"><span style="font:11px arial;"><b>3</b></span></td><td align="center" width="5%"><span style="font:11px arial;"><b>4</b></span></td><td align="center" width="8%"><span style="font:11px arial;"><b>Final</b></span></td><td width="40%"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><td align="left"><span style="font:11px arial;">Milwaukee Bucks</span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;">32</span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;">31</span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;">34</span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;">22</span></td><td align="center" bgcolor="#CC0000"><span style="color:#FFF; font:11px arial;"><b>119</b></span></td><td align="center" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" rowspan="2"><span style="font:11px arial;"><b><u>Player of the Game:</u></b><br /><i>B.Jennings 30pts 3Reb 3Ast</i></span></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><td align="left"><span style="font:11px arial;">Washington Wizards</span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;">34</span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;">16</span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;">22</span></td><td align="center"><span style="font:11px arial;">34</span></td><td align="center" bgcolor="#CC0000"><span style="color:#FFF; font:11px arial;"><b>106</b></span></td></tr></table></div></center>