Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Ejections? (/forums/showthread.php?t=418296)

TeixeiraFanatic 06-07-2010 08:21 AM

Ejections?

Has anyone seen any ejections yet on 10? I saw a couple last year but none so far this year. I was wondering if anyone has.

MaddenBalla 06-07-2010 08:41 AM

Re: Ejections?

I did in an online game against my friend using the Braves, the outfielder (dont remember his name) was arguing with the umpire because he was safe at the bag (he actually was) and he got ejected. it then told me to replace him so i put Melvin Mora out in left field.

dawgbyte92 06-07-2010 08:58 AM

I've seen a couple ejections this year. Wakefield was ejected for hitting a batter with a pitch and I seen a runner arguing a call and he got tossed.

I really like how in MVP Baseball you could choose to argue a call or not and risk getting tossed. Does anyone know if you can make your guy argue a call in The Show? I've had some very questionable calls that I've wanted to argue but can't figure out how to do it.

Buckeye 06-07-2010 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dawgbyte92 (Post 2041145535)
I've seen a couple ejections this year. Wakefield was ejected for hitting a batter with a pitch and I seen a runner arguing a call and he got tossed.

I really like how in MVP Baseball you could choose to argue a call or not and risk getting tossed. Does anyone know if you can make your guy argue a call in The Show? I've had some very questionable calls that I've wanted to argue but can't figure out how to do it.

This

aukevin 06-07-2010 09:47 AM

I've seen a couple ejections and had one of my pitchers ejected for hitting 3 batters LOL. The computer players that get ejected don't always get ejected though. It goes through the whole cutscene of being thrown out of the game, but they remain in the game sometimes.

Pistolero 06-07-2010 09:53 AM

I've only seen one injection this year so far, good'ol Kepp argued he was safe at first base but the ump would of no part of it.

fool 06-07-2010 10:03 AM

The vast majority of ejections occur when a guy is called out at 1st and he argues. You have no control over it, and you can't choose to argue on your own.

BDKiiing 06-07-2010 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pistolero (Post 2041145643)
I've only seen one injection this year so far, good'ol Kepp argued he was safe at first base but the ump would of no part of it.

I thought they took Reggie Stocker out of the game?...