Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Who Plans on Controlling USC (/forums/showthread.php?t=418828)

MWillard2 06-10-2010 02:33 AM

Who Plans on Controlling USC

With the new self-imposed bans that they have with loss of scholarships. Who else plans on being their coach for 3 years so they only use a couple scholarships on players.

Back in the PS2 days I used to control my team when building them up and than the Top 11 teams and recruit for them since I love doing it.

It will be very interesting to see how they do in the game with me controlling these bans and not feel like its cheating at all.

kingkilla56 06-10-2010 02:44 AM

Re: Who Plans on Controlling USC

Quote:

Originally Posted by MWillard2 (Post 2041158386)
With the new self-imposed bans that they have with loss of scholarships. Who else plans on being their coach for 3 years so they only use a couple scholarships on players.

Back in the PS2 days I used to control my team when building them up and than the Top 11 teams and recruit for them since I love doing it.

It will be very interesting to see how they do in the game with me controlling these bans and not feel like its cheating at all.

No way i waste my time recruiting for USC for the sake of recruiting 20 players instead of 25. Especially if im not actually doing franchise with them.
I give credit to those who will go that far but its not that serious in the videogame. Really...

beastsofboston 06-10-2010 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MWillard2 (Post 2041158386)

To be honest I dought ncaa 11 will even have any of this ban in the game.

Howeve I will use USC no matter what anyways.

Sublime12089 06-10-2010 03:21 AM

no they won't as they never have before.

Honestly, I hope IRL USC goes undefeated only to not be able to play in the champ game

Reggie16 06-10-2010 03:23 AM

Yes

Fight On!!

MWillard2 06-10-2010 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patriotsk1d (Post 2041158462)
To be honest I dought ncaa 11 will even have any of this ban in the game.

Howeve I will use USC no matter what anyways.

I know the ban won't be in the game. I was saying controlling the team for 3 years than quitting as their coach and letting them do the rest.

beastsofboston 06-10-2010 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MWillard2 (Post 2041158475)
I know the ban won't be in the game. I was saying controlling the team for 3 years than quitting as their coach and letting them do the rest.

O I see, not even worth it really. Either way im gunna be their head coach anyways cause i alwways am.

Not that im gunna bother their loss of 5 schoolerships per year

ActLikeYouCrow 06-10-2010 07:36 AM

i dont know if i would personally do it, but if i was in an online dynasty i would want southern cal's total roster size at a max of 50-55 players, a number that would be somewhat representative of how the video game team would suffer from a real life penalty. game roster size is obviously smaller, but depth isnt as important due to fatigue and injuries not being as much of a factor as it is in real life so i'd adjust the penalty.

if they made it to a bowl game, i'd basically have them forfeit by switching the depth chart so they couldnt win.