Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Operation Sports Content and Other News (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   E3 2010 Coverage (/forums/showthread.php?t=419811)

ChaseB 06-15-2010 11:37 AM

E3 2010 Coverage

Today it begins.

The OS coverage of E3 will begin in earnest later today, and then it will continue all through the week as we try to bring you anything and everything related to sports at the show.

We will be checking out 2K Sports and EA Sports today, but let me explain how coverage will work this week so there is no confusion:

When we are at the show during the day, you will not see many updates on the site by us. However, we will be providing tons of updates via the OS Twitter feed (@operationsports). In addition, you can follow my Twitter (@ChaseBecotte), Chris' (@MillenniumOS), or TD St. Matthew-Daniel's (@MrSimCity) to get frequent updates as well -- we're all at E3. We also have the Operation Sports Twitter feed that will update on our E3 page.

Once we return to OS HQ each night, then you will begin to see videos, previews, news, etc. on the site. Now, we might provide a couple things during the day that make it to the site, but your best bet to always stay informed of our activities is Twitter during the day and then the site at night.

Anyway, we're excited to get to work, and we hope you guys enjoy the coverage this week.

baddy 07-11-2010 04:41 AM

Re: E3 2010 Coverage

It's a good promising! I agree with you .