Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   why does everyone look at the bad? (/forums/showthread.php?t=420003)

rivalline 06-16-2010 02:27 AM

why does everyone look at the bad?

why does everybody look for the bad in the game. why cant we look for the good? the day the demo came out i couldnt put down the controller until it was time to go to work, i get on this forum and all i hear is flaming whats up with that yo?

BamaBruce 06-16-2010 02:33 AM

Re: why does everyone look at the bad?

:appl:what I was kinda thinking earlier. sure, every game has bad, but remember how exciting you all were at first. now replicate that. thanks! lol

Gosens6 06-16-2010 02:33 AM

I feel the same way. Some people are just negative no matter what. I actually saw someone say the graphics weren't good. This is why god gave us the block list though.

UMhester04 06-16-2010 02:49 AM

Im right with you man. I don't even click on any threads that are negative cause I feel like it could ruin the game for me. We should just make a negative posters forum and let them stay over there.

Keith121212 06-16-2010 02:51 AM

The game has issues. Are you advocating that people just ignore these issues? Why? What good does that do? If you can't take it (which is ridiculous in and of itself) than ignore it.

Victory23 06-16-2010 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith121212 (Post 2041186985)
The game has issues. Are you advocating that people just ignore these issues? Why? What good does that do? If you can't take it (which is ridiculous in and of itself) than ignore it.

But why complain about it instead of trying to be as positive as you can about what you do like?

Why pessimism?

cparrish 06-16-2010 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith121212 (Post 2041186985)

"How The Keith121212 Stole Christmas" coming to a theater near you this holiday season! But in all seriousness, I for one am loving the demo, and am really exciting about the improvements they have made with NCAA 2011. Is the game perfect: nope, but no game ever will be. I can tell you one thing though, I am going to have one great online dynasty this year with my buddies.

jth1331 06-16-2010 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Victory23 (Post 2041186992)
But why complain about it instead of trying to be as positive as you can about what you do like?

Why pessimism?

To bring the issues/problems with the game up in hopes that they get resolved in the future, perhaps?
Should we just say the game is fine and not say anything is wrong?