Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Hypothetical Sliders based off Demo (/forums/showthread.php?t=420080)

BadAssHskr 06-16-2010 12:04 PM

Hypothetical Sliders based off Demo

Based off the demo what do you think you would do slider wise to improve the game?

I've been playing on AA, winning some, losing some. I really don't see many glaring issues at this point, but it's hard to gauge with 2 minute quarters and no stats to look at.

To me, things seem to be pretty well balanced.

If you were to make an adjustment at this time, what would it be?

dan_457 06-16-2010 12:09 PM

Re: Hypothetical Sliders based off Demo

I'd crank up the defense a bit, even on Heisman the D is too easy to fool.
I'd also turn up USER interception catching, out of all the games I've played, I've only had 3 or 4 INTS, 85% of the time the ball bounces straight out of my guys hands. I'd also like to turn up the Kick off return coverage, not sure if you can do that though. I've taken way too many kickoffs back for touchdowns.

BadAssHskr 06-16-2010 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan_457 (Post 2041188381)
I'd also turn up USER interception catching, out of all the games I've played, I've only had 3 or 4 INTS, 85% of the time the ball bounces straight out of my guys hands. I'd also like to turn up the Kick off return coverage, not sure if you can do that though. I've taken way too many kickoffs back for touchdowns.

haven't had many INTS either, but then agian, it's an 8 minute game so i would hope it's not loaded.

are you getting a bunch of user WR drops?

shanew21 06-16-2010 12:41 PM

I've had quite a few fumbles. 3 in one game with the Texas running back once.

hskfan4lyfe 06-16-2010 01:20 PM

Fumbles need to be toned down and also on Heisman it seems like my defense gets torched on the ground.

I am a big fan of defense, so if a defense has a higher overall rating than an offense, the score better reflect that most of the time.

Equinox831 06-16-2010 01:32 PM

I'd do something about fumbles and dropped passes/interceptions. I would make the CPU defense a little more aware and just better overall.. A lot needs to be done slider wise..

Whammer 06-16-2010 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan_457 (Post 2041188381)

What's your tip for running back kickoffs? I haven't been close to running back one.

gocards055 06-16-2010 02:26 PM

I would lower user Qb accuracy and up cpu tackling for starters. Now granted, I play on varsity(shows the difference between players more imo) so my sliders may be different then people on aa or heismen.