Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   How do you Feel About No Coaching Carousel This Year (/forums/showthread.php?t=420124)

Sublime12089 06-16-2010 03:31 PM

How do you Feel About No Coaching Carousel This Year

According to a guy attending E3 from Tradition Football, "No coaching carousel this year." How do you feel about this not being included.

Here is the link. His post is 4 or 5 down the page: http://www.traditionfootball.com/for...t=24910&page=3

Also, my bad, Rynoaid must of posted his thread as I was creating this. I still feel the poll is worthwhile though.

kingkilla56 06-16-2010 03:32 PM

Re: How do you Feel About No Coaching Carousel This Year

im crying and losing sleep as we speak...

btw whats with the link?

TheShizNo1 06-16-2010 03:33 PM

Didn't expect it to be in anyway

RynoAid 06-16-2010 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIGFOOT999 (Post 2041189668)
According to a guy attending E3 from Tradition Football, "No coaching carousel this year." How do you feel about this not being included.

Here is the link. His post is 4 or 5 down the page: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/

your link is to an Obama score card... lol

stevedrumsdw 06-16-2010 03:34 PM

Hey we might get that feature in NCAA 2056, just a little waiting no problem here.

Sublime12089 06-16-2010 03:35 PM

lol, I fixed it. Forgot to copy the other one. No political statement here I promise

santeria49 06-16-2010 03:36 PM

I wish it had been done, but truth be told, the other things that they addressed were probably more pressing concerns. If the on-field action wasn't improved, no one was going to care about the off-field stuff.

That being said, I fully expect Coaching Carousel to be THE feature next year. If I were the NCAA team, in NCAA 2012, I would do Coaching Carousel AND license real coaches. Then model the coaches' appearances, coaching tendencies, recruiting, playcalling abilities, etc. Then put one of the big name coaches on the cover (Meyer, Saban, Stoops, etc.)

Dr Death 06-16-2010 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheShizNo1 (Post 2041189686)
Didn't expect it to be in anyway

I'm not too disappointed because they've done a wealth of stuff for this game. That said, Coaching Carousel will be high on everyone's list next year and I just hope that EA gets it right.

If OC's and DC's are included, keep this in mind EA... some teams have their HC as their Co-ordinator. June Jones at SMU is both HC and OC. There are others as well. Don't force us to have an OC and DC if our HC is one or the other. Please, get this right.