Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Wishlist (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=202)
-   -   FCS Schools Need Appreciation! (/forums/showthread.php?t=420822)

ThisIsReality 06-19-2010 09:55 PM

FCS Schools Need Appreciation!

Teambuilder is just not enough with the limitations of creating the whole FCS.

I'm sorry but you can make NCAA 11 look like God's glorified creation but it seems empty without the FCS! I can't recall whether it was NCAA 04 or 06 that had FCS schools but that game was complete for its generation.

Please, oh please bring back the FCS EA.

:)

BamaBruce 06-20-2010 12:24 AM

Re: FCS Schools Need Appreciation!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThisIsReality (Post 2041205081)

I'm sorry but you can make NCAA 11 look like God's glorified creation but it seems empty without the FCS! I can't recall whether it was NCAA 04 or 06 that had FCS schools but that game was complete for its generation.

I think all of the NCAA games for original Xbox had them, lol ok well all of the ones I played :P (only like '05-whenever they stopped making for Xbox, maybe 08) and I REALLY wish they could find a way to fit 'em in....would be SWEET...don't know, maybe there is a real reason behind it, like the disc space. maybe it's legit, maybe it ain't...who knows?

TallyBoi7 06-20-2010 05:28 AM

Yeah EA, it's time to FULLY incorporate FCS schools...teambuilder is cool, but it just isn't enough.

BurghFan 06-22-2010 10:08 PM

Yeah, I don't want to play FCS Northeast or whatever in week 2 of my Pitt dynasty. I want to play New Hampshire.

HelmetFire 06-23-2010 06:11 PM

- now that would be awesome ! anyone know if thats what gonna happen ?

TheCreep 06-23-2010 10:11 PM

I think the devs should allow you to replace the FCS generic teams with a teambuilder team within your dynasty. I'd be fine with that as a placeholder until they fully implement the FCS schools.

jimkel 06-25-2010 12:31 PM

it would be nice for accuracy of schedules, transfers to smaller schools, etc. I really wish this would happen for the PS3. Loved having the FCS schools on PS2

berad88 06-29-2010 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThisIsReality (Post 2041205081)

I agree completely. The real FCS teams need to be in the game. If I wanted to play generic teams there are plenty of other games that allow me to do so.