Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Football Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Jersey Switch Tutorial For Photoshop (/forums/showthread.php?t=420873)

duxrcool048 06-20-2010 04:39 AM

Jersey Switch Tutorial For Photoshop

4 Attachment(s)
This might not be the appropriate thread, but does anyone know where I can find a well-detailed (video or text) Jersey Switching Tutorial for Photoshop? How is it done? It seems really complicated! How are layers the made? Thanks to anyone who can help!

Examples:

elgreazy1 06-20-2010 06:31 PM

Re: Jersey Switch Tutorial For Photoshop

As a graphic design student, my best advice to you would be to go to Adobe's forums and ask around or search through. They have a very large community of people there who do weekly workshops and such. Also, there are countless tutorials showing how to do so; one of my favorite online communities is for the book 'How to Cheat At Photoshop CS4' which really helped me take my skills to another level.

In the end, really what all you're trying to do here is do some color replacements with touch ups but every artist will tell you a different way of doing so, and a lot of it really depends on your skill using the software. Soem are easier than others but in the end, you will definitely want to have high quality images of all the parts involved (original image, replacement source images, logos, helmets, etc).

raidersbball20 06-20-2010 06:57 PM

http://www.mixmakers.net/forums/misc...ial-basic.html

raidersbball20 06-20-2010 06:58 PM

one of the best edits I've seen:

2010Champions 06-22-2010 05:03 PM

Try typing "Jersey Switch Tutorial Photoshop" in Google. :duck: