Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Coaching Contracts (/forums/showthread.php?t=420984)

luvlyzero 06-20-2010 07:24 PM

Coaching Contracts

I play only offline dynasties. And I love how you can get job offers! I enjoy taking the worst ranked school in the game and seeing how I can work my way up the coaching ladder and land a coaching position at a prestigious program.

The decision between whether to leave for that obvious job promotion to get you closer to a national title, or instead to stick with the kids on your team that you've spent the last 3 seasons recruiting and getting a feel for, and finally take that next step and win the MAC Divisional Title for the first time, for example, just makes the dynasty a deeper experience overall.

So much more attention to detail could be added to this area of dynasty mode with the inclusion of a coaching carousel, but that's another topic.

On to my question. This year with the inclusion of the dynasty wire, I am hoping to play a single player online dynasty so that it will track every game of my coaches career and I can look back on past recruiting classes (hopefully possible) and so forth.
Is it possible to get job offers in an online dynasty?

Here's hoping for a coaching carousel in NCAA 12

HoundsOfHowl 06-20-2010 08:19 PM

Re: Coaching Contracts

I don't think you can get them, not 100% sure, but you can switch jobs at anytime online

BamaBruce 06-20-2010 10:21 PM

never have taken up a coaching contract... may do that next year, starting with.... San Diego State? great idea, me! Right after 1st year of Bama DYN (let's face it- will make it even MORE boring to play with Bama lol)

Tickkid 06-20-2010 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvlyzero (Post 2041207757)
I play only offline dynasties. And I love how you can get job offers! I enjoy taking the worst ranked school in the game and seeing how I can work my way up the coaching ladder and land a coaching position at a prestigious program.

On to my question. This year with the inclusion of the dynasty wire, I am hoping to play a single player online dynasty so that it will track every game of my coaches career and I can look back on past recruiting classes (hopefully possible) and so forth.
Is it possible to get job offers in an online dynasty?

Here's hoping for a coaching carousel in NCAA 12

With how excited the developers were about you playing a single player online dynasty - I truly hope as you do that it is in play.
The College Hoops coaching carousel was one of the finest offseason things ever created. I'm very sad about the loss of that franchise. It takes some of the enjoyment out of playing a long dynasty with friends when you have to kind of force everyone to take teams at different levels and such instead of them being able to earn it by doing certain things in offseason (at least without getting creative about it). I truly hope that they added it this time.