Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Wishlist (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=202)
-   -   Div-II still not in next gen? (/forums/showthread.php?t=423008)

Beefmaster 07-01-2010 12:17 AM

Div-II still not in next gen?

Really? How long have we been on our 360's and ps3's? And ps2 is still the only console to have Div-II teams? We should have Div-III by now with Div-II. I hate playing FCS-East Dragons.

mrMagic91 07-01-2010 12:19 AM

Re: Div-II still not in next gen?

D-II or division 1-AA? I highly doubt they ever put D-II teams in the game. Maybe 1-AA next gen

crumb 07-01-2010 12:22 AM

Lol, with such an important demand, people still get confused thinking it's Div II. =)

Beefmaster 07-01-2010 12:24 AM

Yeah, sorry, wasn't paying attention when I put that on there, but even at that...By now all of college football should be in the game.

da ThRONe 07-01-2010 12:35 AM

Yeah everybody has their thing and for me this is it. The lack of FCS schools and Coaching Carosuel really bugs me. Hopefully we can have both next year.

osubeavs721 07-01-2010 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by da ThRONe (Post 2041252840)
Yeah everybody has their thing and for me this is it. The lack of FCS schools and Coaching Carosuel really bugs me. Hopefully we can have both next year.

Team builder is for the FCS schools. Coaches carousel would be nice, but not a game break. I just want cpu teams to recruit correctly first

berad88 07-01-2010 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by osubeavs721 (Post 2041252909)
Team builder is for the FCS schools. Coaches carousel would be nice, but not a game break. I just want cpu teams to recruit correctly first

Classic wrong answer responce. I will explain why. I see this every time FCS is mentioned. Do you play dynasty at all? If so you will notice there are fake FCS teams in dynasty. Sure you can create a team and replace a team with teambuilder which adds no realism BUT TEAMBUILDER DOES NOT REPLACE THE GENERIC FCS TEAMS. I am getting so sick and tired of always having to educate people on this whenever FCS is brought up. Teambuilder is NOT the answer.

There should be real FCS teams instead of the fake FCS teams. It would add so much more realism to the dynasty. It is sad that a big company like EA makes a licensed football game and puts fake teams in it. They had real FCS teams on the old gen so its sad that they do not have them in the current gen version.

TallyBoi7 07-01-2010 06:57 AM

Teambuilder SHOULD NOT be where I have to create FCS teams. Teambuilder is actually more of an hassle when it comes to creating these teams as some logos are hard to find, I can't create truly authentic jerseys, etc.

At this point, it's time for EA to incorporate FCS teams AND the NCAA playoffs. Having to fight for a playoff spot each season would add an extra layer of "umph" to dynasty.

I just want a game in which I can use MY team and enjoy the game the way BCS fans get to enjoy the game...it's time