Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Bandwagon Jumpers (/forums/showthread.php?t=424044)

CAJUN0UTLAW© 07-07-2010 02:02 AM

Bandwagon Jumpers

In the last 3 years or so while playing NCAA online...forced to play unranked games to cut back on the cheese heads ( not sure if they are Packer fans or not)...I noticed a few things. All these diehard fans would ditch their team in a nano second. Through the good, the bad, and Jarret Lee throwin pick 6's I bleed purple and gold Ive picked my team. I noticed Bama fans not pick the Tide year after year..gasp..they would pick the Tebow led Gators! Has anyone noticed the same?

knyght 07-07-2010 02:06 AM

Re: Bandwagon Jumpers

What are you talking about?

Pacman83 07-07-2010 02:07 AM

Online...its all about Winning, welcome to Multiplayer Gaming. Nothing is Sacred.

mrMagic91 07-07-2010 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CAJUN0UTLAW© (Post 2041275310)
In the last 3 years or so while playing NCAA online...forced to play unranked games to cut back on the cheese heads ( not sure if they are Packer fans or not)...I noticed a few things. All these diehard fans would ditch their team in a nano second. Through the good, the bad, and Jarret Lee throwin pick 6's I bleed purple and gold Ive picked my team. I noticed Bama fans not pick the Tide year after year..gasp..they would pick the Tebow led Gators! Has anyone noticed the same?

People can play with who they want. Just beat them. If you cant then dont play online.

CAJUN0UTLAW© 07-07-2010 02:19 AM

Wow, seems I hit a nerve or something with a few people. Never said I cant beat em...this is about loyalty..school pride. People can chose who they want...never said they couldnt. I play online 100-1 more than I do offline, I was making an observation. Pacman83...bro Im glad to see you got what I am talking about.

knyght 07-07-2010 02:22 AM

I'm just wondering how you know Bama fans are picking the Gators and other people aren't picking their favorite team to play with and/or favorite team.

mrMagic91 07-07-2010 02:23 AM

my bad if i came off rude. I feel what you saying. All people played with last year was Florida. And its going to be a lot of Bama folk this year. Im not going to play with them online this year. too easy. and i dont want any excused when i beat ppl and they say im on the bandwagon.

Pacman83 07-07-2010 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CAJUN0UTLAW© (Post 2041275365)
Wow, seems I hit a nerve or something with a few people. Never said I cant beat em...this is about loyalty..school pride. People can chose who they want...never said they couldnt. I play online 100-1 more than I do offline, I was making an observation. Pacman83...bro Im glad to see you got what I am talking about.

Yea man, its the nature of online play, people cheat and exploit all the time...picking the 'best' team is just the start, slowing losing faith myself in online multiplayer gaming, but thats just me