Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Embargo - you're going down my friend !! (/forums/showthread.php?t=424089)

ODogg 07-07-2010 09:31 AM

Embargo - you're going down my friend !!

Just my prediction as I know some people who are not bound to any NDA are going to get the game today and tomorrow, smashing the embargo to bits earlier than July 9th!! I wish (hope) I was (am) one of them! DIE EMBARGO DIE!! :P

Let's start getting some answers please!!

buckeye02 07-07-2010 09:35 AM

Re: Embargo - you're going down my friend !!

I hope you're one of them also. We could expect for someone to get the game today. Definately by tomorrow. I just hope you can pull through for us and get the game here at least by Saturday.

Buckeye 07-07-2010 09:37 AM

Can't wait for it to go down.

LambertandHam 07-07-2010 09:41 AM

Would be nice, want to hear more about the updated recruiting. Game Informer came out with their review already, getting hyped :cheers444

dan_457 07-07-2010 09:43 AM

Fight the POWER!

ODogg 07-07-2010 09:49 AM

I'm working about 5 different angles Block-O. One guy, a friend of a friend, said he had one copy, so I paypal'ed him $85. I was told he's legit and he seems to be but we'll see if I get the game early or not as I've not dealt with the guy before.

Don't worry though, if I get one copy for myself I'm not going to abandon the hunt for you and my other bros. The hunt is on!!

Flightwhite24 07-07-2010 09:52 AM

I'm gonna "SMASH" the Embargo today. COME GET ME EA!!!!! Lol:cheers444

Flightwhite24 07-07-2010 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ODogg (Post 2041275932)
I'm working about 5 different angles Block-O. One guy, a friend of a friend, said he had one copy, so I paypal'ed him $85. I was told he's legit and he seems to be but we'll see if I get the game early or not as I've not dealt with the guy before.

Don't worry though, if I get one copy for myself I'm not going to abandon the hunt for you and my other bros. The hunt is on!!

Don't worry ODogg my rep is on the line with you on this. You heard it here on OS if he burns you my copy is yours. This guy I stand by. I will take the hit if anything goes wrong. Of course you have to pay the new shipping charges:waytogo: