Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Created Teams In Madden 2004 NO OWNER MODE !!! (/forums/showthread.php?t=42425)

brymshaw 07-21-2003 07:49 AM

Created Teams In Madden 2004 NO OWNER MODE !!!

EA Sports must not like Created Teams Very Much they got us again , First with NCAA 2004 Created Teams Have no Greatest Games and no Team Records .

Now Madden 2004 if you Create a Team say goodbye to Owner Mode because you cannot do both ( Per IGN Who has the Beta Copy ) So their biggest new feature this year us Created Team Owners will have no access too .

I think it is ESPN Football this year for me .

Thanxs Again EA Sports !!!

ChicagoSparty 07-21-2003 07:59 AM

Re: Created Teams In Madden 2004 NO OWNER MODE !!!

If true, that really sucks. I hate it when games come up with something new, and then you find out that you can't use the new feature in some of the modes.

How hard can ibe to program it so that it will work with created teams? On second thought, strike that question. I don't care. Just do it, because that's what we want.

simpsman2244 07-21-2003 09:11 AM

you could move a team and use teh uniforms/stadium of the cvreated team that you want

Kanobi 07-21-2003 09:15 AM

DAMN!

Hey...that SERIOUSLY sucks! Thats the Main thing to do with Owner's Mode is Create a Team and oversee all operations for that team.

Madden Fans = = EA

mvb34 07-21-2003 09:24 AM

This is a non issue!!!

k2thaz 07-21-2003 09:35 AM

The reason is simple, you can create within the owner mode. Move one of the teams, Houston Texans for instance or whoever you were replacing with your created team and move them to where you want build a better stadium then Create a Team gives you. You can change the logo, team name and all.

It's No reason to NOT buy a game. Some people need a life.

brymshaw 07-21-2003 09:38 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
mvb34 said:
This is a non issue!!!

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

A non issue are you out of your mind ?

It is a Huge Issue For us Created Team Users .

brymshaw 07-21-2003 09:40 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
k2thaz said:
The reason is simple, you can create within the owner mode. Move one of the teams, Houston Texans for instance or whoever you were replacing with your created team and move them to where you want build a better stadium then Create a Team gives you. You can change the logo, team name and all.

It's No reason to NOT buy a game. Some people need a life.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

HUH DUDE YOU LOST ME .