Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Retail videos of Run and Shoot or Triple Option? (/forums/showthread.php?t=424766)

stylee 07-10-2010 10:51 AM

Retail videos of Run and Shoot or Triple Option?

That is, video of the retail copy of the game featuring either offense.

If this is not the place to ask this, I'll be glad to take it down.

ElroyJetson 07-10-2010 11:33 AM

Re: Retail videos of Run and Shoot or Triple Option?

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...tsgameguy.html

CHECK THERE

Dr Death 07-10-2010 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shorty199127 (Post 2041294297)

Whilst I'm sure some people appreciate the link, there is nothing in that link related to the Run & Shoot. Not one video or screen shot. I really am amazed that EA has as their tag line 120 Ways To Win and yet they don't produce any blogs on the Run & Shoot or Air Raid offenses.

Anyone who has the game and can produce some photos or videos of the Run & Shoot there are a lot of people who would sincerely appreciate it. Some screens of the SMU playbook would be really nice.

ElroyJetson 07-10-2010 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Death (Post 2041294390)
Whilst I'm sure some people appreciate the link, there is nothing in that link related to the Run & Shoot. Not one video or screen shot. I really am amazed that EA has as their tag line 120 Ways To Win and yet they don't produce any blogs on the Run & Shoot or Air Raid offenses.

Anyone who has the game and can produce some photos or videos of the Run & Shoot there are a lot of people who would sincerely appreciate it. Some screens of the SMU playbook would be really nice.

My fault I thought there were some run and shoot video's in there. My apologies

Dr Death 07-10-2010 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shorty199127 (Post 2041294422)
My fault I thought there were some run and shoot video's in there. My apologies

It isn't your fault. I just wanted to make sure others looking for R&S info didn't go through all the vids and screens like I did. Damn EA... damn!

TheRunAndShoot 07-10-2010 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Death (Post 2041294495)
It isn't your fault. I just wanted to make sure others looking for R&S info didn't go through all the vids and screens like I did. Damn EA... damn!

It shouldn't have come as a surprise. There's really only one team running an effective RnS. Hawaii is struggling though hopefully Rolo and Mouse can bring it back, while I would have loved an accurate RnS I wasn't expecting EA to make an accurate playbook and play style that less than 2% of teams actually use. From what I've read the RnS book isn't much different than the NE or NO playbook in madden, or a slightly updated Hawaii book from last year.

One day, we'll get are playbook. Hopefully 2k steps back into the fold or custom plays/playbooks become available.

wingowango 07-10-2010 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRunAndShoot (Post 2041295158)
It shouldn't have come as a surprise. There's really only one team running an effective RnS. Hawaii is struggling though hopefully Rolo and Mouse can bring it back, while I would have loved an accurate RnS I wasn't expecting EA to make an accurate playbook and play style that less than 2% of teams actually use. From what I've read the RnS book isn't much different than the NE or NO playbook in madden, or a slightly updated Hawaii book from last year.

One day, we'll get are playbook. Hopefully 2k steps back into the fold or custom plays/playbooks become available.

don't worry, they messed up the Malzahn playbook too. It really isn't much different than any other spread out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjoq6jN5Ej8

Dr Death 07-10-2010 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRunAndShoot (Post 2041295158)
while I would have loved an accurate RnS I wasn't expecting EA to make an accurate playbook and play style that less than 2% of teams actually use.

What bothers me though is they tout the R&S in their 120 Ways To Win then they give us nothing on the offense. One screen w/ 3 plays... that's it. I don't know if it's accurate or not because I haven't seen anything on it.

If ANYONE has any R&S info you can direct me to please PM me. Reading material or video of the R&S in NCAA 11 is what I am looking for. Much thanks.