Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Official Glitches/Bugs Thread (READ FIRST POST) (/forums/showthread.php?t=424966)

Millennium 07-11-2010 11:45 AM

Official Glitches/Bugs Thread (READ FIRST POST)

Here is how this is going to work this year.

I am going to post a "form" for you to use.
YOU MUST USE THE FORM. NOT USING THE FORM IS COUNTERPRODUCTIVE, AND THEREFORE A BANNABLE OFFENSE

No discussion back and forth. Use the form exactly so we can get correct information to the developers.

SYSTEM:
GAME MODE:
SITUATION (This includes down/distance/time left):
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits):
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text):
VIDEO (if available):

Guys, using this form will be invaluable to getting the correct information to the developers, and possibly fixing any glitches you see if a patch comes out at some point.

shaunlmason 07-11-2010 11:57 AM

Re: Official Glitches/Bugs Thread (READ FIRST POST)

SYSTEM: Xbox 360
GAME MODE: Xbox Lobby
SITUATION (This includes down/distance/time left): Not Applicable
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits): Not Applicable

In the online lobby, when I send an invite, or someone tries to invite me to a game there is no notification sent via Xbox Live. Alternatively, when trying to invite someone on my friends list the invite fires, but when the recipient attempts to join the game I receive an error.

The error is: Session is no longer available.

This happens to my opponent if I try to invite them. I have an open NAT connection to Xbox Live despite this issue. This occurs even if I remove my router from the equation and wire directly to my modem.

VIDEO (if available): NONE

peteykirch 07-11-2010 03:47 PM

SYSTEM: 360

GAME MODE:
Exhibition

Any play ran out of the wildcat formation.

Out of the box on Varsity

Nessler would always refer to the player receiving the snap in the wildcat formation as the starting QB. Such as, the starting QB for Rutgers is #7, in the wildcat it would be #38. So you run a Wildcat Option Read, where #38 receives the snap, and runs, after the play Nessler will call it as "X Yard run by #7. He always refers to the starting QB even though he never touched the ball

VIDEO (if available)
None Available

NEOPARADIGM 07-11-2010 03:54 PM

SYSTEM: PS3
GAME MODE: Exhibition
SITUATION (This includes down/distance/time left): Every 3rd down I've seen so far.
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits): No.
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text): Custom Stadium Sounds track for
"Defensive Stop on 3rd Down" does not play when the "stop" is an incomplete pass.

EDIT: It also doesn't play if there was a fumble on the play.

OMT 07-11-2010 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peteykirch (Post 2041300064)

GAME MODE:
Exhibition

Any play ran out of the wildcat formation.

Out of the box on Varsity

Nessler would always refer to the player receiving the snap in the wildcat formation as the starting QB. Such as, the starting QB for Rutgers is #7, in the wildcat it would be #38. So you run a Wildcat Option Read, where #38 receives the snap, and runs, after the play Nessler will call it as "X Yard run by #7. He always refers to the starting QB even though he never touched the ball

VIDEO (if available)
None Available

He is referring to them by name then? Or is he calling the player "the quarterback" when it is actually a running back? Nessler won't call a guy "Number 7" or "Number 38" since NCAA 09.

peteykirch 07-11-2010 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA (Post 2041300990)
He is referring to them by name then? Or is he calling the player "the quarterback" when it is actually a running back? Nessler won't call a guy "Number 7" or "Number 38" since NCAA 09.

Well I named the roster, so when Martinek takes the carry from wildcat, he would say something a nice run by Savage.

ecsdcopper 07-11-2010 09:22 PM

GAME MODE: Online Dynasty

SITUATION (This includes down/distance/time left): 4th and 7 on the CPU 35 with 1:45 to go.

N/A

I was beating the CPU 17-14 in the 4th and stopped the CPU on their 35 yard line on third down. On forth down the following happened...

The CPU held the ball till 0 before punting even though they needed it back to score. They acted as if they were ahead and wanted to waste the clock.

VIDEO (if available):

N/A

Scott812313 07-11-2010 10:11 PM

SYSTEM:Xbox 360
GAME MODE:Play now and Dynasty

SITUATION (This includes down/distance/time left):Any
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits):Only thing I changed was lowering Int's to 40 for human and CPU
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text):2 things: the first is I have been having a weird really small lag/pause on about a quarter of my snaps and the CPU QB has done the handoff where they stay in the animation and run like 30 yards backwards. One of the times it went for a safety.
VIDEO (if available):