Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Priorities (/forums/showthread.php?t=425374)

acreyman 07-12-2010 07:26 PM

Priorities

SO I cant wait till tomorrow to play this game when I get home from work. Then I get this phone message from my dad who wants to come over and spend time with my kids and watch the All Star Game.....DUDE! What do I say? "Hey dad I know you want to come over and watch the game and spend time with the grandkids, but there is this video game that I just got and I want to play it.....so pack sand...?" What do I do?

:brickwall

timbeau0805 07-12-2010 07:28 PM

Re: Priorities

You spend the time with your dad.

BigDofBA 07-12-2010 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acreyman (Post 2041307124)
SO I cant wait till tomorrow to play this game when I get home from work. Then I get this phone message from my dad who wants to come over and spend time with my kids and watch the All Star Game.....DUDE! What do I say? "Hey dad I know you want to come over and watch the game and spend time with the grandkids, but there is this video game that I just got and I want to play it.....so pack sand...?" What do I do?

:brickwall

Spend time with your family. It's just a video game. The game isn't going anywhere.

Gosens6 07-12-2010 07:29 PM

Or you could just set yourself up with a win-win and put two TV's in the room.

Or, spend time with family, the game will always be there.

NoDakHusker 07-12-2010 07:30 PM

It'll be worthwhile to spend time with your family. You'll have plenty of time to play the game.(well I don't know you or how busy you are, but speaking in general lol)
Family > Games. Period.

callmetaternuts 07-12-2010 07:30 PM

Unless you can set up two TV's as the guy above said (and even that is pushing it), it's a video game that will still be there after your dad leaves and the next day and so on. Spend the time with your family.

choadler 07-12-2010 07:32 PM

My dad was just told he has 50 to 70% chance to live one year because of cancer. Came out of nowhere. Spend time with your dad. It is just a game.

Spanky 07-12-2010 07:39 PM

Surprised you would even ask this question.

One day you might regret not spending more time with your dad and allowing him more time to spend with his grandkids.

You will never regret having missed a few hours of video gaming time.