Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Eastern Michigan (/forums/showthread.php?t=425430)

drtrix 07-12-2010 10:48 PM

Eastern Michigan

Is anyone running with the worst ranked team in the game for a dynasty? Is there even a glimmer of hope with Eastern Michigan's roster as it stands or would it be a complete rebuild job?

Outkizast 07-12-2010 11:02 PM

Re: Eastern Michigan

I'm using them in my OD. Looks like a complete rebuild job. They have a CB with 94 speed, but that's it for anyone with speed on the team. Best WR has like 68 catching... fastest wr is 87speed... it's pretty bad... At least they have an OK LT and C, so I would be trying to run as much as possible... But it's going to take a lot of rebuilding that's for sure...

burter 07-12-2010 11:02 PM

I'm probably going too. I was going to create a cupcake UofA team and replace the real UofA team but after finding out you don't get the rival trophies i was like blah, so going to try e. mich. I might move them into big 10 though cause i do want a challenge.

drtrix 07-12-2010 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burter (Post 2041308379)
I'm probably going too. I was going to create a cupcake UofA team and replace the real UofA team but after finding out you don't get the rival trophies i was like blah, so going to try e. mich. I might move them into big 10 though cause i do want a challenge.

With this roster the MAC would be a challenge. But with OD you would need to do that as you can't be invited to join another conference.