Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Who ever designed the back of this case should be fired (/forums/showthread.php?t=425456)

Cusefan 07-13-2010 12:21 AM

Who ever designed the back of this case should be fired

I just picked it up and the back of NCAA 11 does a really bad job of selling this game. To the average joe(casual NCAA fan), it does not look like a very good upgrade over NCAA 10.

The 120 Ways to win thing is fine, that works.

"Dictate the Tempo of the game". I believe that was in last years game.

"Acceleration counts as much as speed". Again, to the Casual player, this means absolutely nothing. They should have mentioned Locomotion, that just sounds better.

"Stay Connected with Dynasty Wire". If you had done no Research on this game, you would have no clue what this is. Dynasty Wire needs to be explained, it is not a great bullet point.

Basically The two biggest Additions did not make it on the back of the case. Dynasty Improvements(recruiting) and ESPN. I cannot believe ESPN somehow got omitted, seriously, this is probably the biggest selling point and it is not even mentioned.

What I am saying is that the back of this case does not do the game justice.

thescoop 07-13-2010 12:23 AM

Re: Who ever designed the back of this case should be fired

Really? The back of the case? Really? I mean that's what you're focusing on? Really?

Wow, that's all I've got, wow.

Cusefan 07-13-2010 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thescoop (Post 2041308856)
Really? The back of the case? Really? I mean that's what you're focusing on? Really?

Wow, that's all I've got, wow.

You could always go back and read what I wrote. Please, instead of blindly shooting off a post after you read the title, read the actual post.

EvanRG 07-13-2010 12:26 AM

From the screenshot I saw, the back of the case does look like someone threw it together in MSPaint, but if I was you right now, I'd be playing the game. :wink:

Cusefan 07-13-2010 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvanRG (Post 2041308870)
From the screenshot I saw, the back of the case does look like someone threw it together in MSPaint, but if I was you right now, I'd be playing the game. :wink:

Im installing it right now.

BTW this is not a attack on NCAA 11, I want to see this game sell as many copies as possible because I believe that the NCAA devs moving the franchise in the right direction. People who buy games based on the back of the cover will be turned off by this, especially if they have NCAA 10.

MajorDutch 07-13-2010 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvanRG (Post 2041308870)

Yeah this.....you got the game man......forget the back of the case and go play.

The back of EA game cases aren't usually awesome anyway.

sniperhare 07-13-2010 12:29 AM

I wish it had a message from Tebow...

Cusefan 07-13-2010 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajorDutch (Post 2041308890)
Yeah this.....you got the game man......forget the back of the case and go play.

The back of EA game cases aren't usually awesome anyway.

They dont have to be awesome, they have to get the main points across and this does not.