Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Playbook Suggestions (/forums/showthread.php?t=425585)

sromick 07-13-2010 10:57 AM

Playbook Suggestions

Hey guys, hope everyone is enjoying NCAA 11 as much as I am. However, I am having trouble finding a playbook to use. Last year I rolled with Oklahoma's playbook and loved it. It had everything I wanted, but for some reason it's not the same this year. What I loved about it was the fact that it had a lot of 'I' formations, which I liked because I like running the ball. It also had strong and weak formations. Not a lot of ace, which I liked cause I don't really like using one-back formations. Most importantly, I liked OK's playbook because it had different shotgun formations like Trips, Trips over, 5 WR, etc.

So anyone have any playbook suggestions based on this...
- I formations, I prefer more than normal
- Strong and weak formations
- Not a lot of ace/one back formations
- Varied shotgun formations

Thanks in advance:waytogo:

bigcgt27 07-13-2010 11:11 AM

Re: Playbook Suggestions

I'd also like a playbook recommendation. What playbook is closest to the old Nebraska playbooks that were heavy in I-Formation with a ton of option plays?

Husker88Chief 07-13-2010 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigcgt27 (Post 2041310614)
I'd also like a playbook recommendation. What playbook is closest to the old Nebraska playbooks that were heavy in I-Formation with a ton of option plays?

The generic Option-Run playbook works best with the Husker Powerhouse teams. Navy and Georgia Tech work well with the Triple Option too if you're looking for something else.

jello1717 07-13-2010 12:14 PM

From out friends over at the gaming tailgate.

http://spreadsheets1.google.com/ccc?...YI&hl=en#gid=0