Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Offline Dynasty: Decisions, Decisions (/forums/showthread.php?t=425630)

Ofeez 07-13-2010 12:59 PM

Offline Dynasty: Decisions, Decisions

I try to pick a team that has a real first-year head coach for my offline dynasty...with that said, which team would YOU run with?

livinitup921 07-13-2010 01:40 PM

Re: Offline Dynasty: Decisions, Decisions

I went with South Florida. I like the unis plus they have a good QB in BJ Daniels. I also would consider Virginia and Kansas.

Ofeez 07-13-2010 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by livinitup921 (Post 2041311533)
I went with South Florida. I like the unis plus they have a good QB in BJ Daniels. I also would consider Virginia and Kansas.

I forgot about BJ Daniels down there in Tampa...I want a challenge, so I don't want to pick USC...I might see if I can turn ole Notre Dame around...

knyght 07-13-2010 01:42 PM

Idaho!

Good Challenge. You recruit in Idaho and Washington with Boise State being your biggest competition. Get the 1* to 6* achievement!

CM Hooe 07-13-2010 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knyght (Post 2041311550)
Idaho!

Good Challenge. You recruit in Idaho and Washington with Boise State being your biggest competition. Get the 1* to 6* achievement!

I think Idaho is a 2* in this year's game, and they don't have a first-year head coach (assuming that the guy they have who sounds like Macho Man Randy Savage when he talks didn't leave after leading the Vandals to that bowl game win last year; that guy is awesome.)

As to teams with first year head coaches... I'm biased to UVa. Obviously. :)

Icefist 07-13-2010 05:48 PM

I voted Kentucky because they are my favorite team, but I think you should consider them. Our best player is Randall Cobb (WR #18). He is very explosive and is a great passer as well (he played quarterback for UK his freshman year). He will be great to run the wildcat with. WKU is by far the hardest on the list, you will struggle making them good unless you are incredible at the game. I live a city away from WKU, so I hear a lot about them, and they are pretty bad.

uwnaldo 07-13-2010 05:55 PM

I think Western Kentucky would be a nice challenge. I have started with Eastern Michigan. Loving what I have seen so far, especially with recruiting(on AA). Doesn't look like anyone is genuinely interested in coming here. I think I may have to use sliders though, cause I beat down Army 37-0 in the opening game.

WildeNDfan 07-13-2010 06:46 PM

if u want a challenge ND is not the team for u.....the recruiting is sooooooo easy as .5 of the espn u 150 r interested in them.... if u want a challnege i would say UNLV or San Jose State