Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   WHY IS EVERYBODY IGNORING THIS STALE COMMENTARY??? (/forums/showthread.php?t=426010)

tfields11 07-14-2010 10:22 AM

WHY IS EVERYBODY IGNORING THIS STALE COMMENTARY???

WHAT THE F!!!!! WHERE IS LEE CORSO??? IT SEEMS LIKE EA JUST MUTED HIS VOICE OUT BECAUSE AT TIMES THERE ARE JUST SILENT MOMENTS!!! DO YOU GUYS THINK THIS IS PATCHA-ABLE??? COME ON EA...WHAT HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN WORKING ON ALL THIS TIME?? IT WASNT THAT HARD TO JUST LEAVE EVERYTHING IN THE GAME....COME ON WITH A COMMENTARY PATCH!!!:brickwall:brickwall

LucianoJJ 07-14-2010 10:24 AM

Re: WHY IS EVERYBODY IGNORING THIS STALE COMMENTARY???

I think they cover the lack of commentary with the lightning quick flash of the visuals. I miss the Sunshine Scooter!

ODogg 07-14-2010 10:24 AM

So I don't get it, do you like the commentary this year or not?

Rocky 07-14-2010 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ODogg (Post 2041315805)
So I don't get it, do you like the commentary this year or not?

Yeah, I don't think he was clear enough.

demon19000 07-14-2010 10:26 AM

Not excusing EA or anything, but to me it seems like it's a shift year. Usually with their football games they'll have a shift year with certain features. For example, in Madden, they said Franchise would be much improved for Madden 12. Therefore, Madden 11 is a shift year (imo).

So basically, I'd predict some commentary changes for next year. With Erin Andrews expanded role in the real College Gameday, maybe she'll have an expanded role in commentary next year.

jeremym480 07-14-2010 10:28 AM

Honestly, the game plays so well and looks so great that I have to even notice the lack of commentary yet. I'll check back in, in 40-50 games. :y16:

joejccva71 07-14-2010 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeremym480 (Post 2041315831)
Honestly, the game plays so well and looks so great that I have to even notice the lack of commentary yet. I'll check back in, in 40-50 games. :y16:

I have to agree here and I'm a huge presentation / commentary kind of player. I've been able to look past the commentary being kind of stale because of the awesome gameplay.

If only the QB fumbling can be patched again because it's still broken. Minnesota vs Navy game last night (i was Navy), and there were a total of 9 fumbles between both QB's.

SA1NT401 07-14-2010 10:34 AM

I always turn commentary off honestly....