Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Coach Cam Q and Conference Invite Q (/forums/showthread.php?t=426136)

NaptownMVP 07-14-2010 02:10 PM

Coach Cam Q and Conference Invite Q

I have two unrelated questions, but didn't want to make two topics.

1. Is it not possible to look to the outside receiver when using coach cam? It's really lame, if not. I hold L2 and hit left and right on the LS and the D-Pad, but nothing works. I can't see my friggin' receivers.

2. Conference invites: I have never made it to a point in a Dynasty to receive a conference invite, so I am wondering, do invites come based on any type of Geography, or is it possible to see Ohio get invited to the Pac-10, or Idaho into the Big East?

One other question, is it possible for Conference Prestige to increase/decrease, or are the levels set in stone no matter how many National Championships North Texas may win?

Squeezee12 07-14-2010 02:25 PM

Re: Coach Cam Q and Conference Invite Q

1) I havent been able to see my receivers as well. Not sure if they took that ability out.

2) As far as getting the invite its been a pretty random thing over the years. Geographic location does play a factor. If you really want to get an invite save the game after the last bowl game and before you advance the to off season. Then advance to offseason. If you dont get an invite back out and reload your dynasty. Keep doing so til you get an invite. Remember you have to have a few good season that raise your prestige and a team in the other conference has to have a lowering prestige.