Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   New Camera? (/forums/showthread.php?t=426300)

Peregrinity 07-14-2010 07:42 PM

New Camera?

So I accidentally pressed the L3 button during a game, and it switched the camera behind my defender. Has this been in previous installments, or is this the first time?

And also, when I go to look at my play (on defense, haven't played on offensive side on game) the play still shows even after I let go of the buttons. That happening for anyone else?

mike24forever 07-14-2010 07:44 PM

Re: New Camera?

L3 locks your player and you go into the "locked player cam." Did a padlock appear under your quarterback?

Peregrinity 07-14-2010 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms24forever (Post 2041319782)
L3 locks your player and you go into the "locked player cam." Did a padlock appear under your quarterback?

Didn't even try it on offense until I saw this. Yea. Is that what it does on defense? And I'm assuming if I change players before the snap on offense, like to a WR or RB, I'll run their routes if I press L3.

canes21 07-14-2010 08:09 PM

Thats what happens. This was introduced last year and was a decorated feature. Many people though never knew about it somehow. I did a whole season using it every play and it was pretty fun.

Peregrinity 07-14-2010 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canes21 (Post 2041319918)
Thats what happens. This was introduced last year and was a decorated feature. Many people though never knew about it somehow. I did a whole season using it every play and it was pretty fun.

I didn't get NCAA 10 until like way after the season. And never really played it. Just used it for Madden Draft roster purposes because I liked 09 better. So I had no clue about it.

But I will probably use it every now and then. Just finished my first full game with it. UT vs A&M on All American. Definitely gonna have to move the difficulty level up to Heisman. 28-0 was final score. lol