Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   Beta -7 at it again........ (/forums/showthread.php?t=42658)

wayne23 07-22-2003 01:48 PM

Beta -7 at it again........

LMAO......

http://www.beta-7.com/blog

Neolithic 07-22-2003 03:02 PM

Re: Beta -7 at it again........

heh......it just keeps gettin better and better. Although I have considered calling the FBI on him, just for kicks. Considering he is partaking in illegal activity.

but, I just can't do it, it's too much fun reading that stuff at 2 in the morning.

NYJets 07-22-2003 03:08 PM

Now he is going to my forums, asking if anyone is the guy in the video. He also asked if anyone knew anything about sublimal messages.

AI_Franchise03 07-22-2003 03:25 PM

That site is hilarious. The owner is comical.

beta7 07-22-2003 05:08 PM

hey, i knew it was a long shot, NYJ, but i figured it couldnt hurt to be optimistic. these other beta testers are obviously afraid to come forward, so i thought somebody out there just MIGHT have some info.

Darth_Vader 07-22-2003 05:21 PM

bump

DJJBulls 07-22-2003 09:46 PM

Someone seriously report him to the fbi.

this bs has to stop...I want to see the consequences.

RawkerOne 07-23-2003 10:26 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
beta7 said:
hey, i knew it was a long shot, NYJ, but i figured it couldnt hurt to be optimistic. these other beta testers are obviously afraid to come forward, so i thought somebody out there just MIGHT have some info.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Hey man keep your head up, i'm sure people will step forward to help shed light on your cause soon enough. They may be too insecure to talk about their problems with others, but sooner or later they wont have a choice but to face them. Some people just take longer to come to the realization that they have a problem and pushing them to come forward could cause them to flee.