Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Oregon's Yellow Jerseys Off? (/forums/showthread.php?t=426672)

mgoblue678 07-15-2010 03:19 PM

Oregon's Yellow Jerseys Off?

Looking at the shade of Oregon's yellow jerseys they look a good deal off to me. They look like mustard yellow rather than the bright yellow they are supposed to be.

For reference here is what they look like in real life

http://media.photobucket.com/image/o...m_665xauto.jpg

As you can see they are a very bright yellow.

Not that big of deal, just something I noticed.

TimmyNC 07-15-2010 03:36 PM

Re: Oregon's Yellow Jerseys Off?

I noticed when I played with Oregon last night, that the shoulder wings on their Black Jerseys aren't silver but a dark gray. It was hard to even see them.

mgoblue678 07-15-2010 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimmyNC (Post 2041325171)
I noticed when I played with Oregon last night, that the shoulder wings on their Black Jerseys aren't silver but a dark gray. It was hard to even see them.

This is a little bit different though, the yellow in the jerseys is way off and a whole jersey is easier to notice.

The simplest way you can tell it's off by a good amount in the game is by looking at the yellow on the helmet and than comparing it to the yellow in the jersey. It is immediately noticeable that they aren't the same shade.

I am surprised I haven't seen a Oregon fan start a thread about this yet.

skinnybonez 07-15-2010 03:43 PM

wished they had yellow cleats too

bunk9191 07-15-2010 06:00 PM

this problem is there for a lot of teams actually. I typically use North Carolina and if you play a game at Kenan Stadium you'll notice that the team's jerseys look very pale almost pastel blue rather than typical carolina blue and that the crowd looks like its doing a white out when instead its just the pastel blue but even duller

$D-Money$ 07-15-2010 06:22 PM

Its the new lighting system, although WVU's pants were off too last year. It seems the lighter colors are always screwed up.

ochoco 07-15-2010 06:23 PM

I'd be happy if the announcer pronounced Oregon correctly. It's pronounced O-r-e-g-u-n, not O-r-e-g-a-w-n.

franch1se 07-15-2010 06:25 PM

good thing you have about a million other combos to use